the thread about nothing...

Gotta vent, TAN:

I used to be piss poor with money. Still am somewhat, but I'm getting better as I grow older and build my credit.

In an attempt to be responsible, I paid my car bill in advance last month and made two payments for July & August. I figure I'll just stay a month ahead and everything will be cool in case something happens for at least a month.

Then this morning rolls around. I drive to work and try to use my card to pay for parking. Denied. :stoneface: Tried again. Denied. :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: I check my banking app and see my account at $0.00 and my remaining balance transfered to my car loan account. I call my bank. These **** sucking mother ******* at the bank auto-withdraw my car note for the month of August even though I already paid it. :stoneface:

Auto-withdrawl didn't happen with my first payment at all. Im talking to the dude on the phone and he's like "Oh, well I only see a payment from June on your account" and I'm like homie... I got it on my phone right here... I've made several transfers from my checking/savings to that account, let me give you the dates. He changes his tune like "Oh, well its set to auto withdraw even if you pay it in advance." :stoneface: Asked him about the first month and hes like 'idk, my bff Jill lol'. Got him to turn it off and transfer my money back, but not until I had to park off site in the hood because I couldn't pay to park :stoneface:

I hate banks :smh:

Gotta vent, TAN:

I used to be piss poor with money. Still am somewhat, but I'm getting better as I grow older and build my credit.

In an attempt to be responsible, I paid my car bill in advance last month and made two payments for July & August. I figure I'll just stay a month ahead and everything will be cool in case something happens for at least a month.

Then this morning rolls around. I drive to work and try to use my card to pay for parking. Denied.
indifferent.gif
Tried again. Denied.
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
I check my banking app and see my account at $0.00 and my remaining balance transfered to my car loan account. I call my bank. These **** sucking mother ******* at the bank auto-withdraw my car note for the month of August even though I already paid it.
indifferent.gif

Auto-withdrawl didn't happen with my first payment at all. Im talking to the dude on the phone and he's like "Oh, well I only see a payment from June on your account" and I'm like homie... I got it on my phone right here... I've made several transfers from my checking/savings to that account, let me give you the dates. He changes his tune like "Oh, well its set to auto withdraw even if you pay it in advance."
indifferent.gif
Asked him about the first month and hes like 'idk, my bff Jill lol'. Got him to turn it off and transfer my money back, but not until I had to park off site in the hood because I couldn't pay to park
indifferent.gif

I hate banks
mean.gif
I dont have anything on auto withdrawal aside from my phone bill. I may have to throw my school loans on there for the slight rate reduction, but I fear stuff like this happening. Thats a $35 fee for no good reason 
mean.gif

went auto pick last night after i set a half *** que.  Woke up like...eh not too bad.  20 team draft is not the business

Well Tan.  Met a girl.  She French.  I has intrigue for the first time in a while.  Met sunday night out, spent the night at her place but kept it pg-13.  She is going to Mexico on Vaca tomorrow.  Hopefully i get to see her today otherwise i would have to wait a week.  I love this nervousness.  The best part about it is knowing how rare it is.  When you are married you will (not really but just go with it) never feel it again.  It will be rare that you will get the new girl butterflies and anxiety. I am trying to embrace it and actually make this one work out.

Flourish

I dont have anything on auto withdrawal aside from my phone bill. I may have to throw my school loans on there for the slight rate reduction, but I fear stuff like this happening. Thats a $35 fee for no good reason :smh:

Second time in the past month something happened like this... First time was setting up my New York Mellon account. :smh:

nah, they are talking about a long distance relationship about a friend of someone and how it's not going to work. I have a different experience, it's not always a disaster. But I'll just shut my mouth and chill. 

No use. When those birds get to chirping the only thing to do is let them sing.

Shout out to them LD yambs. 281 to my city. I get it I get it I swear that I get it

We did it we did it

:nerd:

Last edited:

nah, they are talking about a long distance relationship about a friend of someone and how it's not going to work. I have a different experience, it's not always a disaster. But I'll just shut my mouth and chill. 
No use. When those birds get to chirping the only thing to do is let them sing.

Shout out to them LD yambs. 281 to my city. I get it I get it I swear that I get it

We did it we did it

nerd.gif
I didn't say anything. I love how people speak on others' relationships. Whether they doom them or exalt them, it's just so weird create an ending you know nothing about. 

Back
Top Bottom