the thread about nothing...

I don't think I believe in the concept of karma anymore.

Anybody else try to browse NT on their iPhone and it keeps redirecting you to the app store for different games? Mad annoying

I know about that crock pot life.

Theres nothing you cant cook in a crock pot.
pimp.gif

Dat post to SN ratio doe...
literally nothing at all,threw some chopped steak meat in there let it sit for hours,like butter and the flavor 
pimp.gif

scuse my ignince but what is a post to sn ratio ?

I can't believe what this girl posted on her IG this morning

I'll post in the underground later cause I can't post it in here

I swear if i had facebook and could get tinder id just go on bad dates all the time and start writing a book about all my interactions with females.

I don't know if it would be an advice book, maybe a choose your own adventure book?

But this is the way it always goes when it rains in pours and when its dry....its dry.  Been on a solid run the last month.  But im 27 years old looking for a girl with potential.  I am a little over the lets go out on the weekends and get wasted then just text during the week and repeat.  I want some one to chill with, run errands with, cook dinner with,

*puts OVO shirt on*

Yeah i need to work on giving people chances.  Once the pursuit is over i tend to lose interest.  But girls my age seem to be jaded/broken/bitter in some way.  Cheated on by an ex, abused by an ex.  Something that means you are starting from under ground and have to dig your way up to surface level before even considering a healthy relationship.  The younger girls are still kinda in that party phase and want you to be more off standing and for lack of better word "mysterious".  They are all used to guys blowing them up and being super aggressive about it.  So when you lay back it tends to work out better....but their mental capacity for a relationship is extremely limited.  Because again you have to lay ground work to make them realize you > fireball shots dancing on random dudes getting tons of attention and numbers and texts.    

I should just have a book with chapters named after women.  Every chapter will be the story of what happened with that girl.  But i ramble too much and get off topic really easily and just run with rants 
laugh.gif
 my book would be so disorganized 
Do it. *plays Runaway*
You guys here Wolverine is getting killed off today permanently today?
Ruined my day
Me: Whats your name?
"Her": Leander....
Me: Thats nice. Does it have a meaning?
"Her": Lion man...
Wut

Why is the pizza box square

If the pizza is circle

and a slice is a triangle?
Who out there do you know that is gonna make circular boxes.

Why is a shoe box a square when a shoe is shoe shaped?
Pass that yo...
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

MAN I FN LOVE CROCKPOTS,do yourselves a favor and cop 
I know about that crock pot life.

Theres nothing you cant cook in a crock pot.
pimp.gif

Dat post to SN ratio doe...
I need one
I can't believe what this girl posted on her IG this morning

I'll post in the underground later cause I can't post it in here
Thank you
I don't check for J.Lo like that but damn she still looking good these days.
taco taco burrito burrito
Twizted is here tonight... ******* juggalos... Cheapest, douchiest people alive...
tell em how you really feel. Caning? 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom