the thread about nothing...

Suffered a sprained MCL playing basketball yesterday morning. Tried euro stepping between two defenders to a reverse, landed laterally and heard a pop in the knee. It all happened so fast, thank god it could of been worse on some Paul George but damn it sucks not being able to do any physical activity. I just can't sit here and do nothing :smh:

Suffered a sprained MCL playing basketball yesterday morning. Tried euro stepping between two defenders to a reverse, landed laterally and heard a pop in the knee. It all happened so fast, thank god it could of been worse on some Paul George but damn it sucks not being able to do any physical activity. I just can't sit here and do nothing
mean.gif
Get well soon fam. Eurostep's a ***** 
laugh.gif

Suffered a sprained MCL playing basketball yesterday morning. Tried euro stepping between two defenders to a reverse, landed laterally and heard a pop in the knee. It all happened so fast, thank god it could of been worse on some Paul George but damn it sucks not being able to do any physical activity. I just can't sit here and do nothing
mean.gif
hoping for a speedy recovery yung god. maybe play some type racer? 

So I worked a 16 hour shift today, get on the train to go home. semi empty train. One stop and the train gets flooded. I'm chilling listening to music minding my business. Seen this old white lady get on. She looked to left there was one seat open but she had to walk through a bunch of folks, looked right saw nothing. This lady then looked at me, tapped me on my shoulder and asked me for my seat. Packed train b. I said hell naa I'm tired and proceeded to put my music volume up as she kept looking at me with the evil eyes. Tan, was I wrong?

So I worked a 16 hour shift today, get on the train to go home. semi empty train. One stop and the train gets flooded. I'm chilling listening to music minding my business. Seen this old white lady get on. She looked to left there was one seat open but she had to walk through a bunch of folks, looked right saw nothing. This lady then looked at me, tapped me on my shoulder and asked me for my seat. Packed train b. I said hell naa I'm tired and proceeded to put my music volume up as she kept looking at me with the evil eyes. Tan, was I wrong?

Probably... I woulda done the same tho... Maybe pretend to doze off...

idk if you were wrong but idk if it was right either. I get that you had a long day and you're tired as fuhh. I think it all depends on how old the lady was. Was she old like senior citizen old or was she old like mid life old (30-50)? If she was senior citizen old then yeah you should have her the seat if she was old 30-50 old then naw bruh you good. Just my opinion, also it doesn't matter now.

You're probably wrong for that but she gave you the evil eyes so you good haha 
devil.gif

Gotta be at a work meeting at 7:45 lasts no longer than 45 minutes. But then have to be back at 12 for a 12-8 [emoji]128528[/emoji][emoji]128528[/emoji][emoji]128528[/emoji][emoji]128528[/emoji]

I've been drinking nothing but Gatorade, soda, and tea all week.
My piss smells like freakin raw bacon.
I need a week of water, I caint live like this :smh:

I need another job n a new legit hustle. Black Friday/Cyber Monday is too far, I'm tryna flip tvs now. I think I'll get a wholesale license soon...

Back
Top Bottom