the thread about nothing...

Are any celebs more successful than your parents?
laugh.gif
Man what.

That Demi Lovato pic where shes in a dance studio or something. Shes the prototype

Was going to take my GF to SF for a weekend. Thinking about 3 nights in NY now. My first time going. Her second time. 3 nights worth it? We live in LA btw.

Was going to take my GF to SF for a weekend. Thinking about 3 nights in NY now. My first time going. Her second time. 3 nights worth it? We live in LA btw.
You can't really do a lot in NYC over 3 days, unless you have something specific in mind. If you do, you will be exhausted when you get back home.

You can't really do a lot in NYC over 3 days, unless you have something specific in mind. If you do, you will be exhausted when you get back home.
I'm leaning 4 nights. Arrive Tuesday and leave Sat. Empire State building, Statue of Liberty and a Knicks/Rockets game. Little hotel in Times Square.

I'm leaning 4 nights. Arrive Tuesday and leave Sat. Empire State building, Statue of Liberty and a Knicks/Rockets game. Little hotel in Times Square.
Still a lot, there are distractions along the way. Pace yourself.

Any rappers looking for a DJ Drama eske hypeman? Contact me, I've perfected it.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom