the thread about nothing...

long teacher meeting at work today... decided to get the guys together and play buzzword black out. we made a list of the most common 20 words said during meetings... we each chose 9 words and added a waiver wire word that only we own. if all 10 words are said, you win lunch from the group :smokin

I got:
awareness
student safety
consistency
admin
safety
supervisor
curriculum
common experience

waiver wire word:
Halloween

Ever think you were talking out loud when thinking in your head? I do it sometimes and always sketches me out haha, never actually end up talking but feel like I have

Who's that

Some girl took a pic of this guy who works at Target. It went viral. The Target twitter account even got in on it lol.

When you're singing a random song and you don't know any other part but that bit>>>> Can't even google it.

Results make you want to keep going.

What are those masks? Did you make them?

Yes and Yes

Ya dun goofed.... That first burger was probably fine and I bet your re-made burger had spit and "super special sauce" in it. :smh:
Smh I doubt it considering I could view them making my 2nd set of burgers( ordered more food for coworkers also)

You must work at a burger joint mister danky

I ment from a consumers point of few not a EMPLOYEE!!

You sound hurt :lol:

:nthat:

^^^that triangle off :lol:

bey and blue ivy 

thought micheal Jackson was a dude?

• Eerily high pitched voice
  • Paper white skin
  • Pointy nose

Michael Jackson confirmed for Mickey Mouse

did this at work yesterday...any requests?

Nice work :smokin

That reminds me.... Ben Affleck starting to look like he's straight out of TAS. Dudes shoulder to waist ratio is 2:1 :lol:

1412464878232_wps_31_Ben_Affleck_is_affectiona.jpg

the-new-batman-adventures.jpg

did this at work yesterday...any requests?

How about a non-muscular batman? 

skinny_batman_by_arttan.jpg

Christian%20Bale%20Machinist%20Pictures.jpg

Time to whip this out along with home alone again. My fav part about xmas, watching xmas movies and ****

Back
Top Bottom