the thread about nothing...

:nerd:

Have been using Tinder for 2 months now
Racked up only 30 matches
Some of my friends got up to 80-100 range :x :smh:

You know what grinds my gears?
Someone who says something about me being skinny, like e.g u need to eat, your too skinny, or why you eating that? U could afford to put on weight. Im actually "fit" not under ******* weight
And expect it to be a joke, when its not, I hate it. Im eating healthy because I wanna stay looking this way.
Don't see me come at you like, why you eat donuts and chips and chocolate and pies all day? You could afford to loose some weight. If I did if loose my job, friends or whatever.

Double standards, next time I swear imam snap and just tell em, "why don't you quit eating **** all day and loose some ******* weight"
bruh...relax...maybe you should eat something

lose...not loose i make the mistake all the time

The best is when people think you dont' work for it.  I have friends say "oh you can eat whatever you want and not get fat you are so lucky".  Nah i am in the gym 4 days a week and play soccer 2 times a week.  I work for what i got.  I usually dont' say anything just 
grin.gif
 "yeah its nice".

the no neck thing....eh it depends.  I dated a girl that didnt give much but was always down to give P and basically expect no effort...so it was kinda the same except i guess you can't keep playing COD while she does you....she would block the screen and it would be hard to camp and snipe while she all moving around on you.

I always lol at NTs ability to know pr0n stars names.  Like they follow their career know who they have "starred" with.  I legit log on to a site....browse some vids...find one i like...do my business...and log off.  Pr0n is a past time to NT.  imdb of pr0n on here

Does anyone know any sites better than GoDaddy? I refuse to pay the prices they're trying to make me pay now to renew my domain/hosting. Crazy yo

Fiends sends me t-shirt out late, sends it first class mail, supposed to arrive on Tuesday according to the expected delivery date (not guaranteed though), just departed the office from another city 2 hours ago and likely won't come tomorrow. And if it does come today USPS guy said I can't come in and pick it up. Shirt won't be here in time for the concert tonight..Just great

#Venting 

got a phone interview in half a hour
nerd.gif
flourish

always get confused by take home amount from pay checks.  I know health care, income tax, state tax, retirement....but i know i make more then people and they are all "I take home 4k a month" and im like bruh...you make 50k a year...you can't possible be taking that home...unless you waived your health insurance have put 0% toward retirement

Any cover letter recommendations? Google seems to be generic...

Applying for a stock position at a sneaker joint

Back
Top Bottom