the thread about nothing...

I'm feeling good right now. I've been jamming on my laptop/ipod since 2am. Feels great to find singles, longer versions, and instrumentals to some of my favorite songs. 
nthat.gif
 Plus going to spend time with my family later, this will be a great Thanksgiving.
I know music talk is not tolerated here, but I had to share the good vibes I have right now.

I always try I tell people to keep there head up when times get hard and be the change they wanna see

Today I called a job asking for my application status and they told me to come up and take a drug test the same day and I can start this upcoming Monday :pimp:

Went up there

Passed it

Job pays 9/hr 12hr shifts (don't care need the money) :lol: :pimp:

Feels goodman

Now I can finally buy my moms a Christmas present :pimp:
congrats bruh, been tryna land a job but seems like i'm the only one not getting hired. just need that one job to come through so i can get some exp. if it doesn't might have to work fast food for a month or 2 but it's all good. Check this site out it got me this job

Adecco.com good luck fam

sup guys 

Glad you're ok papi.

Its time for Christmas..... :stoneface: . I hate Christmas man.
Why?
The fake politeness and concern for people is at an all time high. Christmas decorations are the stupidest thing ever, so much effort to effect something so minor. Its cold. I havent rocked with Christmas for years, and every year it gets earlier and earlier. 
Well you might be right,

So do your Christmas how you'd want to do it

"Ask my ***** Blocka, we be rollin up that BLANKA, just retire, if I light this fire, I might blow ya block up!"

Last edited:
Look...

I don't write just to make words match, or sound good, I'm too complex for that/ hardwood she plays for, young girl needs some coaching, looking for a figure to save more, so she approaches an assuming sugar daddy, lost in chivalry he opens her door/ said he grew up on Sugar Hill, back before Wesley's deal/ no tax invasion, he's legit, plus sort of corporate in his distribution, no fix/She trusts him, he ran game like Ron Isley, soon they're between sheets, she would hope to top she would ride him/ 70s cat was very surprising, told her about the riots, Bronx fires, speakers in lamp posts, the block parties real live hip hop he saw it from afar as it got close/ grabbed her by the hand and said be strong/ I just wanted young ****, something with that gush, you living in my home was all wrong...let her off it wasn't too costly...gullible now she blames him for killing her softly/ 

Back
Top Bottom