the thread about nothing...

melatonin gives me crazy dreams :smh: :x

Any type of sleep aid (any diphenhydramine HCl base) gives me the wildest dreams.

Back at work today NT....not feeling it. I hope everyone had a good break anything cool happen in tan over the past like 8 days...i don't have tons of time to go back through it today

moday-when-the-alarm-rigns-crying-cameron-modern-family-gif.gif

@THEAlexMartin: Back in the office after a two week holiday vacation like
B6l5LrxCIAA_lNv.jpg

laugh.gif

Being in this office sucks, I can't wait to break out...damn, it's only 9:36am :smh:

Been here since 6...my day is almost half way over :lol: out at 3 today.

Random woman advice question:

How far has personality ever taken you? I am so oddly intrigued by a female. She is a stone cold 5 out of 10. Never looked at her and been like wow you look really good. Super average. But she is super bubbly and always positive and i have never met a female that can actually make me laugh on a consistent basis like she does. No clue what to call this feeling....a good friend?

Last edited:

Being in this office sucks, I can't wait to break out...damn, it's only 9:36am 
mean.gif
Been here since 6...my day is almost half way over
laugh.gif
out at 3 today.

How far has personality ever taken you? I am so oddly intrigued by a female. She is a stone cold 5 out of 10. Never looked at her and been like wow you look really good. Super average. But she is super bubbly and always positive and i have never met a female that can actually make me laugh on a consistent basis like she does. No clue what to call this feeling....a good friend?
It's just called she has an attractive personality. Looks aren't everything. They help, but you have some women that have that je ne sais quoi, but you like it. In my opinion, this matters more. I'd rather like your personality and you as a person over looks because they are temporary, or even nowadays chicks fake the funk so much, they might not even look at all like what you see when you see them during the day.

What's the point of having a girl that's drop dead that you know don't like you? She'll run over ya head with a motorcycle....

Infatuation, I can guarantee you're subconsciously embellishing these qualities because it's what you're searching for and she's good at it because there's no expectations of "bubbly" persona. The minute you disclose your admiration things will change, however if you benefit from it without revealing it to her then you'll be a scumbag. It's one of the crux of any prospective relationship.

I don't plan on wife-ing her, there is a chance we would hook up given close proximity during late weekend nights.
It is probably the fact that i haven't found out the bad. She should be wife-ed up now for sure by some one....but she jokes with me about having no emotions. Will report back when i find out what unsaid emotional scaring is :lol:

I don't plan on wife-ing her, there is a chance we would hook up given close proximity during late weekend nights.
It is probably the fact that i haven't found out the bad. She should be wife-ed up now for sure by some one....but she jokes with me about having no emotions. Will report back when i find out what unsaid emotional scaring is
laugh.gif
You need your own dating thread. Srs 
laugh.gif
. It's like watching Wyle E. Coyote at times, except you actually have successful stories 
laugh.gif

Had to take a trip to the store and grab a few things on my day off. Despite her being a *****, this cashier was so ******* beautiful, I just couldn't stop staring at her. I felt so guilty and exposed for staring at her I started trying to discount her and could find NOTHING wrong except she was wearing this huge FAKE engagement ring.

Back
Top Bottom