the thread about nothing...

B65K-71IUAAdNdZ.png

Wall Street Journal ‏
The Eiffel Tower went dark Thursday evening to honor victims of #CharlieHebdo attack

Cosby Jokes to Woman: ‘Be Careful About Drinking Around Me’ 

laugh.gif

Last edited:
Yo did Dr. Manhattan catch a ban hammer for that thread? Haven't seen him :lol:

Last edited:
Aint nothing wrong with touching your cousin man, like if Rashida Jones wanted to sample the meat you gonna be like" no, stop, cmon were cousins"? Nah cousins aint even real family, thats why they're called cousins and not siblings. Dudes in Columbia working out the meat using donkeys without permission when they got cousins that they could have actually gotten consent from. Although I bet those damn donkeys don't give back talk and snitch about you taking extra cookies out of the cookie jar.

Aint nothing wrong with touching your cousin man, like if Rashida Jones wanted to sample the meat you gonna be like" no, stop, cmon were cousins"? Nah cousins aint even real family, thats why they're called cousins and not siblings. Dudes in Columbia working out the meat using donkeys without permission when they got cousins that they could have actually gotten consent from. Although I bet those damn donkeys don't give back talk and snitch about you taking extra cookies out of the cookie jar.
This post is hella ayo lol.

You share about 13% genetic similarity with your first cousins and 3% with your second cousin.

Just no bruh. Third cousins are fair game though, they might as well be strangers.

Um.

My mom's sister's kid is my cousin and is related to me by blood...

By your logic, I can smang that...

SMH

KEVIN!!!!!?

Aint nothing wrong with touching your cousin man, like if Rashida Jones wanted to sample the meat you gonna be like" no, stop, cmon were cousins"? Nah cousins aint even real family, thats why they're called cousins and not siblings. Dudes in Columbia working out the meat using donkeys without permission when they got cousins that they could have actually gotten consent from. Although I bet those damn donkeys don't give back talk and snitch about you taking extra cookies out of the cookie ja
KEVIN!!!!!? 
images

roll.gif
roll.gif

Last edited:

100x100px-LS-803f8004_4758-160544851.jpeg

wtf did i just read

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom