the thread about nothing...

Originally Posted by cap1229

I can't see what ppl are laughing at? On the the iPad :/ is it a wshh video?
hahaha yea, a wshh video.

basically its this skinny kid with his shirt off posturing and talkin smack to someone off camera.  then you see this fat kid (the target of the skinny kids taunting) walk over like a cool customer and land 1 haymaker that puts the skinny kid down.  fat kid doesnt even bother following up to dole out more punishment, just walks away like a boss.  hilarity ensues.  skinny kid sits there for a minute rubbing his cheek with a look of shock and regret on his face.  the crowd starts clownin as some girl helps the defeated kid up to his feet as they slink off into the sunset.

^
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I hope a mordor meme appears for that like it did for that big kid that laid the !@%$ out of that smaller kid who was bullying him. Picked his body up and slammed him down like he was a rag doll.

I turn 29 in month... after seeing kids lined up for horrible releases lately, I have officially decided to trim down my collection and start stepping up my "grown man" shoe collection

Originally Posted by thytkerjobs

Originally Posted by NiceLikeChrist

Not to mention that there is not a single damn given by the white kid. Not one damn 
laugh.gif

roll.gif

Right? I knew there was gonna be a knockout, but the whole time I thought the skinny kid was gonna come up on the white kid. Had no idea he wasn't involved. 

I'm considered old by NT standards, but for some reason I can't stop coming here. I usually browse during my lunch break at work (like now) but I come on when I get home too. It's my guilty pleasure.

im going to get fitted for some more fronts later on, not looking foward to that nasty !#% taste from the molding.
sick.gif

Originally Posted by beh235

I'm considered old by NT standards, but for some reason I can't stop coming here. I usually browse during my lunch break at work (like now) but I come on when I get home too. It's my guilty pleasure.
never too old for lulz

Originally Posted by Mojodmonky1

Originally Posted by beh235

never too old for lulz

Got an interview i need to nail. Its not what i want to do but its related and the salary seems promising.

Im gonna try to fake a superoutgoing friendly personality for a half an hour and charm these fools and their wallets.

I made this thread years ago, sort of like a hamsterdam for free thoughts. It was locked. This was pre twitter though, a world without hashtags and openness to short random thoughts.

So today, I decided to scale back and be more lowkey(I'm a real life troll)... I kinda like it
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

There is this pretty girl at my school that I've been eyen since 2010, I should have said somethin', but i wimed out... i ain't trippin though.... Thursday will be the day I introduce myself... Wish me luck
smile.gif

Today was great. Life is cool
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom