the thread about nothing...

So evil.............but so good.
laugh.gif

Think I will skip the movies and just play with my brother on Monday, I want to stay home.

Also, Firefox mobile>>>chrome.

Last edited:
Car puked out on me yesterday, had a couple purchases I was going to make that are going to have to be postponed :/ damn necessities

Woke up at 12 yesterday... Did a bunch of mdma for the first time in a couple years last night... Still haven't gone to sleep... Still kinda ****** up...

repped

pimp.gif

Mam some of those fatalities were hard as hell to pull off...but I still think part 2 was the best.

Last edited:
snowstorm up here :smh:

bought a suit and a couple of dress shirt for 500$ :smh: :smh:

need it for work though :\

Still ain't got paid :smh:. Called customer service and they talking bout sending them a picture of my id via email
Email didn't work and I ain't got no fax Machine

Gona call my job Monday I really hope I don't have to drive up there everyday till I get my paper

Might have to throw some c4 under they whips

We hungry out here man I put in my work I'm supposed to be eating right now dammit :smh:

Still ain't got paid :smh:. Called customer service and they talking bout sending them a picture of my id via email
Email didn't work and I ain't got no fax Machine

Gona call my job Monday I really hope I don't have to drive up there everyday till I get my paper

Might have to throw some c4 under they whips

We hungry out here man I put in my work I'm supposed to be eating right now dammit :smh:

tumblr_mqfyo8JPKk1snhjbvo1_400.gif

I've never sold a phone before and my close friend wants my iPhone 5 16gb, the lock button doesn't work and the home button is cracked only a bit, how much should i sell it to him ?

Back
Top Bottom