the thread about nothing...

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Had to leave work early to go to traffic court for a cellphone-while-driving ticket I got February 2014.

Found parking right across the street from the DMV. I was ready to plead guilty just to keep it moving. Cop showed up, fumbled his words and before I could speak on my behalf the judge dismissed the case.

And I got my bond $ back.

Oh, and it's payday at work.

Last edited:
I only eat when im hungry and I HATE it when im out for say a Birthday lunch of something and only order something like a salad or entrée and that's all and ppl give me ****. Like im usually the only normal weighted person at the table as well. Makes me furious. Don't see me saying "**** order something bigger why don't ya, ya fat ****" but its ok to say "gee ur not eating much, order something fatty so u got some fat on ya" how about I don't because that's the reason im not over weight like u.

rant over

I only eat when im hungry and I HATE it when im out for say a Birthday lunch of something and only order something like a salad or entrée and that's all and ppl give me ****. Like im usually the only normal weighted person at the table as well. Makes me furious. Don't see me saying "**** order something bigger why don't ya, ya fat ****" but its ok to say "gee ur not eating much, order something fatty so u got some fat on ya" how about I don't because that's the reason im not over weight like u.

rant over
I feel you brother |I

I'm a skinnier dude, and I can't win man.

Eat alot-" You eat so much and don't gain a pound"
Eat alittle-" That's probablu why you're so skinny!"

No, maybe it's because I was blessed that god didn't give me the body of a Five Guys burger with the works.
Maybe if your fat *** ran track like me, instead of chewing off bits of the couch while watching tv, you'd get like me.
/DerailRant

I feel you brother |I

I'm a skinnier dude, and I can't win man.

Eat alot-" You eat so much and don't gain a pound"
Eat alittle-" That's probablu why you're so skinny!"

No, maybe it's because I was blessed that god didn't give me the body of a Five Guys burger with the works.
Maybe if your fat *** ran track like me, instead of chewing off bits of the couch while watching tv, you'd get like me.
/DerailRant

YES! Thankyou! Restored my faith in humanity. You are what you eat. I also train everyday and only eat when im hungry, usually the healthier side of the menu as well. And I got no issue with doing it so I don't look like a five guys burger with the lot as well.
It gets to me man, last time someone (family member) questioned why I had a chicken salad whilst they ate a burger with the lots and chips on the side and garlic bread, I replied with something along the lines off (you can imagine) Didn't go down well but ****, I don't care. It didn't go down well with them tell me, I need to order the 1Kg deep fried chicken because I wasn't fat. WELL DERRR, im not fat because I didn't order that **** FFS!
IM glad someone else feels me man..

that's the way it's supposed to be
i never eat 3 squares at the same time everyday always being same portion

a lot of people in this country anyway don't get it

so they are bloated & fat

Thankyou as well bro! Exactly, eat when ur hungry it how its suppose to be, not because some knob decided to tell u that u need to eat at a certain time every day regardless if u are hungry or not. Food is too kill hungry and provide energy, not to kill ******* time like the majority in this over weight world.
**** half the time I go out for lunch I don't even wanna eat at all just have a drink but , that isn't allowed. Well sorry if I was hungry 3 hours before and that happened to keep me full enough that I don't feel hungry right now.

Ahh whatevs

Last edited:
had about 8000 dollars in medical debt

called da customer service rep spit some fire

ended uppaying only 334 dollars and its all payed off

insert everysingle kanye gif ever right here i am so dammn happy brahs!!!1

Don't complain.

Omar I'm mad jealous , im gonna call em tonight and see how much my bill is.

bruh this bill was from 2013 :lol: it was about to be sent to collections

wait a couple months then call them and tell them you cant afford it. they will offer u a reduced rate. then make sure u keep the receipts and claim it on ur taxes the next year

Don't complain.

Omar I'm mad jealous , im gonna call em tonight and see how much my bill is.

bruh this bill was from 2013 :lol: it was about to be sent to collections

wait a couple months then call them and tell them you cant afford it. they will offer u a reduced rate. then make sure u keep the receipts and claim it on ur taxes the next year
Did you ever pay in it?

Diabetes in a bottle
mean.gif

I cringe inside every time I see someone give one of these to their kids.

Also "Quarter Juice".... Juice....JUICE!!!!! That **** ain't juice.
It's also  correlated to childhood asthma....

So me and a coworker are working on the jetbridge.  Its slow and passengers are waiting to be seated on the plane.  Me and the co worker are talking about an episode of seinfeld. The kramer gets a job one.  So in the episode, there is a montage of kramer at work doing various things, particularly eating packages of ritzs from his briefcase. Ok. So in the episode, kramer is leaving jerry's apartment.  As kramer leaves  jerry asks what's in kramer's briefcase.  Kramer says "crackers"!!!!!  So as i'm acidently yelling crackers, white people waiting to get on the plane are giving me the evil eye.
roll.gif

I know man, I feel the same way
TAN family...

important message from the TANfather...

Prepare yourselves: 2/16 may be President's Day, but 2/17 will be Vice President's Day
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

28 in over a month, so many people getting married and having kids. Sometimes I feel I'm behind the ball but then I think I still get to do things for myself and only myself. I'm not ready to give that up yet.
Feel the same. No need to settle down just because other people are, that's what I think.
Exactly, I'm 33. I move when I want..

The fact im almost 30, just hit me properly.
sick.gif

you know you're still young when you pretend to feel old

that goes for just about all of us on nt
Real talk.  One of the best posts I've seen in a while 
nthat.gif

He looks like an albino goat
Whatever you do do not see the movie birdman
mean.gif
idk y I was expecting some sort of Hanna Barbara type birdman
mean.gif
wut? How did you get that confused? 
laugh.gif

I hate it when a chick looks like Delroy Lindo
**** was so random 
laugh.gif

Bruuuuuuh went to the hospital to find out nothing was wrong and the medical bill bout to be like eleventy billion dollars
sick.gif

Can't even cop the coupe now man I'm balls deep In my feels.
Glad you're better
Girl asks on sunday for me to accompany her to a show last night
Politely tell her i can't make it i already have dinner plans with some friends
Proceeds to text me last night saying i really should meet her at the show
I respond politely saying sorry but i am out at dinner then heading home for bed since i am up at 5 each day for work
She then continues to text me all night saying dumb **** about i could see her if i wanted and i am blowing her off and all this other BS

Like i tried to tell you i had plans what don't you get about that? I have a REAL job i have to be up at 5AM every single day. I can't go get wasted on a tuesday night wake up and go sit in a 3 hour I&T meeting. Like you work retail. You can get wasted and go to work but people with REAL stuff to do the next day with a career on the line can't just take things so lightly.

I am so sick of defending myself to females. Like i am gonna do whatever i want regardless of how you feel so just understand that and get with it or get out

/rant
My dude said a REAL job 
roll.gif

Happy belated birthday TAN 
nthat.gif
. They wanted us dead but.....

i-m-still-standing-o.gif

Back
Top Bottom