the thread about nothing...

1. Got off at 11:15pm
2.Went to parents house after work, left at about 1:15am
3. Gets to apartment puts key in door, lock spins left and right...
4. Apartment door won't open...

Bruh Its 12 degrees, its too late and too damn cold for my lock to fail on me..
God works in mysterious ways

Blog-Batman.gif

anybody know what the **** is the backstory to this fool Kanye talking about wreck it Ralph?????
nerd.gif

BBC Radio 1 interview with Zane Lowe. Was the typical Yeezus topics of the industry and being on the outside and being a visionary and what not. 

Last edited:
anybody know what the **** is the backstory to this fool Kanye talking about wreck it Ralph????? :nerd:

BBC Radio 1 interview with Zane Lowe. Was the typical Yeezus topics of the industry and being on the outside and being a visionary and what not. 
why does this fool look crazy as hell talking about the movie wreck it Ralph. Hahahahaha :rofl:

I wanna cook some Filipino food right now.
look at my posts in the food thread. like 98% of the things i cook are filipino. 
laugh.gif
  what do you like?

on a side note, it's my pops's 57th birthday today. 
embarassed.gif
 i made dinuguan earlier. gonna cook pancit, lumpia, and a mamon cake when i wake up. 

Last edited:

look at my posts in the food thread. like 98% of the things i cook are filipino. 
laugh.gif
  what do you like?

on a side note, it's my pops's 57th birthday today. 
embarassed.gif
 i made dinuguan earlier. gonna cook pancit, lumpia, and a mamon cake when i wake up. 
lumpias are the bomb. i don't eat dinuguan tho

I wanna cook some Filipino food right now.
look at my posts in the food thread. like 98% of the things i cook are filipino. :lol:   what do you like?

on a side note, it's my pops's 57th birthday today. :wow:  i made dinuguan earlier. gonna cook pancit, lumpia, and a mamon cake when i wake up. 
are you Filipina? :evil:
You know how to cook filipino food too? :evil: :evil:

Last edited:
Three legendary duels happening in 2016, Superman vs Batman, Iron Man vs Cap America (with Spiderman mixed in) , and Manny vs Floyd

Back
Top Bottom