the thread about nothing...

My manager was really being douchy about my snow pants being from another company. He was ragging on me about company policy and why I can't wear them. I'm like I don't think the guy boarding our flight going some 3rd world country to do god knows what is gonna not wanna fly our flight because I have on the wrong snow pants. Give me a break.

giphy.gif

got my tax return.

went on backpages. bought myself a threesome for like 350 bucks. in retrospect I think to myself, "hey man you could've gotten some heat with that fam" but then again I think about the threesome and I'm just like 
pimp.gif

**** was a good decision. 

got my tax return.

went on backpages. bought myself a threesome for like 350 bucks. in retrospect I think to myself, "hey man you could've gotten some heat with that fam" but then again I think about the threesome and I'm just like :pimp: ... 

Be safe.

got my tax return.

went on backpages. bought myself a threesome for like 350 bucks. in retrospect I think to myself, "hey man you could've gotten some heat with that fam" but then again I think about the threesome and I'm just like :pimp: ... 

:rofl:

Back
Top Bottom