the thread about nothing...

Nahhhh, bone-in>>>boneless. I go through boneless wings (aka nuggets) too quick lol
Everyone always just calls them nuggets 
laugh.gif

No you're literally wasting time by removing the meat from the bone. There's no reason it should be quick like boneless :lol:

@darrenrovell: It happened: Buffalo Wild Wings says it now sells more boneless wings than traditional (via @jonathanmaze)

BWW regular wings are terrible thats why. Their boneless are the lesser of two evils basically

Last edited:
Is BWW really that bad? I've only been a couple times, but I don't remember them being garbage. Then again if they were good I'd probably go more often.

I have failed you NT....could not get da hemi..

I had to get a Mustang...GT of course..

My nephew has a mild case of autism. He knows the silliest info for a 10 year old. He asks me questions about shows older than me. It's hard talking to him because he doesn't comprehend well. It's frustrating and annoying sometimes but that's my lil homie tho, and I'll help him anyway I can.

My niece has a birthday party this weekend and its around a cartoon called doc mcstuffins...

Google's her and it's this young black female doctor...

My niece looks up to a doctor

:pimp: :pimp: :pimp:
My god daughter is crazy about Doc McStuffins, and my nephew is crazy about my god daughter, so subsequently he's crazy abour her too :lol:
He calls her Doc McStoofins
He also calls me a "Booly" and a "chipmunk"

Last edited:
Bored at home. 

Got a chalazion removed from my eye so just sitting at home with an eye patch on. 

bored.

Back
Top Bottom