the thread about nothing...

Last week my brother showed up at the front door saying he may move out the city

He didn't say where

Didn't get along too much growing up but man this sucks.

Hope he's alright

Nothing worse than having to drop a number 2 (w/ crazy stomach pains) when stuck in traffic on the way to work

I found this mask at this bar I went to :smokin

First day I come back to work, and there's a huge fair going on across the street. Making moves every 20 mins or so but trying not to make any impulse buys. Except for a mango smoothie and just waiting to get a ***** kebab.

i hate taking a dump at work.

i want to be home with my phone and take my extra time.

******* cannot sleep in hotels yet alone ****** ones. I just can't sleep on a bed where like a million people have used. I prefer sleeping in the car. Even worse when there's nothing to do here n you're dragged along. Could,be home getting hammered and some vaginal activity but I'm here for my bros hoops tourney n,he ain't doing ****. Waste of my weekend

******* cannot sleep in hotels yet alone ****** ones. I just can't sleep on a bed where like a million people have used. I prefer sleeping in the car. Even worse when there's nothing to do here n you're dragged along. Could,be home getting hammered and some vaginal activity but I'm here for my bros hoops tourney n,he ain't doing ****. Waste of my weekend

Stop ya bloodclat cryin

I feel that, generally, politely asking people to leave you alone is not nearly as efficient as being rude. The ability to be a rude prick is a great tool for any introvert, man.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom