the thread about nothing...

Originally Posted by MPLSdunk

vaporize> all, mellow yet high as a kite.
laugh.gif
agreed
ii got one, a sovereignty bong, and a helix pipe.... but still roll up blunts 95/100 times .. cant help it mann, its the texas in me. 

that fabolous nba live song.  i used to whoop so much %@$ in that game.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

and steve-o is a +%%#$#%... gettin dicked down by a llama is no joke. hes acting like hes creative, hell nah.  he just does nasty +@#$ people would never do.  smh.  [goes to watch !*+%%!$]

Originally Posted by throwedyonasb

Originally Posted by MPLSdunk

vaporize> all, mellow yet high as a kite.
laugh.gif
agreed
ii got one, a sovereignty bong, and a helix pipe.... but still roll up blunts 95/100 times .. cant help it mann, its the texas in me. 

that fabolous nba live song.  i used to whoop so much %@$ in that game.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

and steve-o is a +%%#$#%... gettin dicked down by a llama is no joke. hes acting like hes creative, hell nah.  he just does nasty +@#$ people would never do.  smh.  [goes to watch !*+%%!$]
yeah i don't even smoke like i used to anymore, but the vape is always dope.
pimp.gif

I just had to ride an elevator down 11 floors with the smelliest man. I couldn't decide if it would be better to breathe and try to not gag or hold my breath and risk passing out.

Finally saw Girl with The Dragon Tattoo. Loved it. Pretty faithful to the book if my memory serves me right. I know the ending is slightly different but who cares. Anyone else wanted to smash Lizbeth? Oh just me? Okay...

Originally Posted by FallenGodofWar

Finally saw Girl with The Dragon Tattoo. Loved it. Pretty faithful to the book if my memory serves me right. I know the ending is slightly different but who cares. Anyone else wanted to smash Lizbeth? Oh just me? Okay...
( '_')/

[h6]Damn life's good. Great times with friends, saw kendrick Lamar last night to blow my mind, my true blues came in, school is easy peezy, spring break next week that will include more kick %## concerts and snowboarding? Got that natural high for days coming.
pimp.gif
[/h6]

Back
Top Bottom