the thread about nothing...

Anybody remember an x-men cartoon before the other x-men cartoon. Only scene I remember is prof x taking a student through the school and he takes him to the danger room and you see colossus battling sentinels. Also dazzler and night crawler were og team members. For my tri state people, this one came on wpix on Sundays.

Story for the NT bredren..

So, there's this chick that works at a nearby Chipotle that's one of my childhood friend's sister.

The 1st time she saw me, shorty was staring a hole thru me. She was in a trance, didn't even notice my girl was w/ me. :lol:

Next time I go, this time solo, she's smiling hard as ****, sticking her tongue out at me, asking me a million questions about how I've been, the whole 9. I didn't get to properly end the convo because I was too hungry to stand there & talk w/ my chicken bowl staring at me thru the window. :lol:

So today, weeks later, I show up & she's there again. She sees me, starts geeking again, asks me what I'm doing for the 4th. I say I'm not sure & she says her and her family were shooting off fireworks at their place. She then asks if I've spoken to her brother & I tell her no. She says "you need to hit him up!", but I don't have his number.

So she writes her number on a napkin & slides it in my bag saying "text me, I'll give you his number :wink:"

I threw it away tho, not about to risk my relationship w/ the woman I love for these concubines. :pimp:

think I'm starting to see what :smokin works for me. faced it by myself and didn't feel tired as hell. :pimp: then i found out about a job opportunity from my friend :lol: any of y'all ever use them pills or anything. have heard they work and that they don't so idk what's really good with it.

I have got to be the most dull person on earth

Don't want to be bothered with anyone

Don't know how to have fun either

Somebody tell me everything is going to be OK

You got it bruh.

think I'm starting to see what :smokin works for me. faced it by myself and didn't feel tired as hell. :pimp: then i found out about a job opportunity from my friend :lol: any of y'all ever use them pills or anything. have heard they work and that they don't so idk what's really good with it.
depends on how good the job opportunity is? I dunno stopped hiding smoking for jobs. Just break until i got the job then resume tokin. Back when I was into bud heavy miss it sometimes anywho be careful because if you get into an accident high on the job they are required to drug test you immediately after it happens and if you're hot your cooked

I have got to be the most dull person on earth

Don't want to be bothered with anyone

Don't know how to have fun either

Somebody tell me everything is going to be OK

You got it bruh.
Thanks fam

First you have to find out what kind out drug test it is if it's a oral test you can pass it if it's a piss test ( Buy a lottery ticket ) well see what worked for me I went to the store and got organic cranberry juice I worked out The day of the test don't drink any water or so you'll be able to give a small amount which buys you time about 45 minutes and then drink a lot of water your P should be clear as water The day of the test don't drink any water or so you'll be able to give a small amount which buys you time about 45 minutes and then drink a lot of water your P should be clear

surprisingly I don't know I passed but I did

Sorry about the Errors too lazy to edit

Story for the NT bredren..

So, there's this chick that works at a nearby Chipotle that's one of my childhood friend's sister.

The 1st time she saw me, shorty was staring a hole thru me. She was in a trance, didn't even notice my girl was w/ me. :lol:

Next time I go, this time solo, she's smiling hard as ****, sticking her tongue out at me, asking me a million questions about how I've been, the whole 9. I didn't get to properly end the convo because I was too hungry to stand there & talk w/ my chicken bowl staring at me thru the window. :lol:

So today, weeks later, I show up & she's there again. She sees me, starts geeking again, asks me what I'm doing for the 4th. I say I'm not sure & she says her and her family were shooting off fireworks at their place. She then asks if I've spoken to her brother & I tell her no. She says "you need to hit him up!", but I don't have his number.

So she writes her number on a napkin & slides it in my bag saying "text me, I'll give you his number :wink:"

I threw it away tho, not about to risk my relationship w/ the woman I love for these concubines. :pimp:
Should have slid me the number b

depends on how good the job opportunity is? I dunno stopped hiding smoking for jobs. Just break until i got the job then resume tokin. Back when I was into bud heavy miss it sometimes anywho be careful because if you get into an accident high on the job they are required to drug test you immediately after it happens and if you're hot your cooked

It's a call center I believe. told me it's 9.25$ hr which isn't bad for me right now. :lol:

Thanks fam

First you have to find out what kind out drug test it is if it's a oral test you can pass it if it's a piss test ( Buy a lottery ticket ) well see what worked for me I went to the store and got organic cranberry juice I worked out The day of the test don't drink any water or so you'll be able to give a small amount which buys you time about 45 minutes and then drink a lot of water your P should be clear as water The day of the test don't drink any water or so you'll be able to give a small amount which buys you time about 45 minutes and then drink a lot of water your P should be clear

surprisingly I don't know I passed but I did

Sorry about the Errors too lazy to edit

I'll find out after he takes his.

You still got it. 
pimp.gif

There's this problem I'm dealing with so hear me out TAN. There's this girl i know doesn't get a lot of attention from guys because of her body shape (big but heavily fat or obese) so I always complement her to help her boost confidence in herself and open her eyes to someone that's checking her out and liking what they see. She's a great person with a great heart, excelling in her college studies about to graduate in the fall qualities of a "good catch". There's been times where she comes into town on visit on weekends visit her family and I always tell her let me when your back so we can hang out. So most Sunday she's at my church when I walk in see her and jokingly say "so your in town huh"? I fell like she's not interested in me. The first time I wanted to ask her out she shot me down because of her going off to college and focusing and I was immature/and didn't handle rejection very well at the time because I had feelings for her and such. I don't know if I should just hang it up with her dead the past and feelings I had for her take an L. If i do that my brain deads her won't want to acknowledge her anymore. I want to move on this other chick I met at one of my side jobs who is pretty cute and I've been eyeing a cool minute. Anyone been tore in between this? Sorry I had get this off my chest its eating me alive.

There's this problem I'm dealing with so hear me out TAN. There's this girl i know doesn't get a lot of attention from guys because of her body shape (big but heavily fat or obese) so I always complement her to help her boost confidence in herself and open her eyes to someone that's checking her out and liking what they see. She's a great person with a great heart, excelling in her college studies about to graduate in the fall qualities of a "good catch". There's been times where she comes into town on visit on weekends visit her family and I always tell her let me when your back so we can hang out. So most Sunday she's at my church when I walk in see her and jokingly say "so your in town huh"? I fell like she's not interested in me. The first time I wanted to ask her out she shot me down because of her going off to college and focusing and I was immature/and didn't handle rejection very well at the time because I had feelings for her and such. I don't know if I should just hang it up with her dead the past and feelings I had for her take an L. If i do that my brain deads her won't want to acknowledge her anymore. I want to move on this other chick I met at one of my side jobs who is pretty cute and I've been eyeing a cool minute. Anyone been tore in between this? Sorry I had get this off my chest its eating me alive.
Let her go bruh. If she doesn't want you, then it's okay. There's plenty of fish in the sea. 
More friends = More problems 
This.

Keeping a small circle is tolerable. 

Just came from the club with my bros. Had myself a decent little night! 
pimp.gif
 At first I wasn't expecting much but it turned out to be dope af. While I was at the bar with my brother, then this one chick bumped into me and started started talking to me. Then she started touching and feeling on me. 
smokin.gif
 Not to mention this chick was about an 8, so I'd definitely try to give her the pipe. So I go to the bathroom and when I come back, she started to holding my hand, super aggressive. Then I got them digits. Sorry if I sound geeked but women don't usually come easily. I usually have to work for that. 
laugh.gif

Let her go bruh. If she doesn't want you, then it's okay. There's plenty of fish in the sea. 
More friends = More problems 
This.

Keeping a small circle is tolerable. 

Cot dayum i just want pizza and to lay in bed. Played three hours of hoops and so sore. Gotta meet the lady tonight though for a dinner date. Turrible timing.

Still down for marriage though. If you don't understand responsibility and familial love then don't get married.

Life isn't (to me) about satisfying my material needs etc. I truly appreciate having people, and especially a wife, to share both the mundane and the extraordinary days with.

If you are too weak to stand independent regardless of your wife/family don't blame marriage. Blame yourself. My girl knows if i need a boys day im not asking permission. She respects that. Any real woman should.

Back
Top Bottom