the thread about nothing...

I think I'm in love with Afshan Azad, the chick who played the indian girl in harry potter. She is fineee. And we're both bengali, so that's a potential right there!

I think I'm in love with Afshan Azad, the chick who played the indian girl in harry potter. She is fineee. And we're both bengali, so that's a potential right there!
Damn she 
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
My future wife for sure

nthat.gif

nerd.gif

pimp.gif
smokin.gif

IDK how you knew how to answer that but you're right. Just wish there was more too it I suppose.

Best time to be up is at night, so much serene quiet.

Cuz I been there. It gets easier the less you worry about it tbh. But then you feel like you're on autopilot half the time.

Life is weird man.

I was told not to wear my Birkenstocks cause "they give off a hippie vibe". As if my natural hair, constant flower puffing and incense burning said otherwise :lol:

I want a GoPro too, not sure why but I want one :lol:

I don't know how they function as far as can they over-write themselves data wise? But id like one to put on my motorcycle helmet just in case anything ever happens i have video proof. Same with maybe keeping it in my car as a dash cam. so if i ever get into an accident its an open and shut case assuming im not at fault of course :lol:

I don't know how they function as far as can they over-write themselves data wise? But id like one to put on my motorcycle helmet just in case anything ever happens i have video proof. Same with maybe keeping it in my car as a dash cam. so if i ever get into an accident its an open and shut case assuming im not at fault of course :lol:

Yeah, this is a good reason to have one. I have a bootleg $60 one my parents got me from the Philippines but it's just not the same lol. You get what you pay for I suppose.

Mondays!!!!
I have 2 more weeks left on this 5 week class.
Time to hit the Noz button
*cue fast n furious gif*

Cuz I been there. It gets easier the less you worry about it tbh. But then you feel like you're on autopilot half the time.

Life is weird man.

Bruh, I am glad we are on the same page. This wasn't what I expected when I was younger :lol:

Top 5 realest **** I ever read on NT.

Word. |I

I was told not to wear my Birkenstocks cause "they give off a hippie vibe". As if my natural hair, constant flower puffing and incense burning said otherwise :lol:

If only you was my age. :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom