the thread about nothing...

Few trees n diet rums down. Nandos in my stomach, finally time for terminator geneysis

Last edited:
Crazy thing happened tonight coming home from the theatre, I'm like a block away from my house and some dude hops in front of my car. I stop for like ten seconds and I see he's holding something, then he cocks the ****** gun he's holding. It has a flashlight on it and I back up... really contemplating and running him over. But dude looked mad high or drunk so just reversed to the other block and he starts chaisng my car!, dude was crazy.

-edit: Dragon ball z movie was dope
Man if he pointed that gun to you, might as well run him over. Tell the feds it's self defence

Definitely woldve ran him over. Would've drove a few blocks up and call 911. Not tryna get a hit n run charge.

Is there an Angela Simmons appreciation thread? I'd risk it all for her

my only weekend off and im on daddy duty from 6a-8p.... lifestyle. i love my kids to death ... but they wake up goin 100 mph..

usatsi_8341399.jpg

Last edited:
Going to a real college in the fall and was just wondering if i'd be an outcast bc I don't drink or smoke. Starting to get less invites from the homies bc I don't do either

Going to a real college in the fall and was just wondering if i'd be an outcast bc I don't drink or smoke. Starting to get less invites from the homies bc I don't do either
As long as you dont hate on them for their behavior...and also can "turn up" w/o actually turning up and have a good time w them you should be fine...if not just pretend youre drinking, or fake puff the blunt and pass it on :lol:

Lol you don't got good friends. As long as your fun company, and can still turn up...it shouldn't matter. You'll be fine.

Now, I can understand them not inviting you to like a Kings night or drinking game if they have some girls. Cuz you kinda have to drink in that situation lol.

Fam if you're going big places in life learn to separate yourself from people that derail or hold you back. Same story here but at this stage in life (early 20s) I don't even care for them as friends like that anymore. Couple of them always say you have a good head on your shoulders don't follow what we do cuz this life something else.

As long as you dont hate on them for their behavior...and also can "turn up" w/o actually turning up and have a good time w them you should be fine...if not just pretend youre drinking, or fake puff the blunt and pass it on :lol:
Fake puffin gets you kicked out the rotation. Wasting good [emoji]128168[/emoji][emoji]128168[/emoji][emoji]128168[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom