the thread about nothing...

46253.gif

[emoji]128076[/emoji][emoji]128684[/emoji][emoji]128168[/emoji][emoji]128168[/emoji][emoji]128548[/emoji][emoji]9917[/emoji][emoji]127918[/emoji]

So my little sister won a pair of tickets to a concert in Central Park tomorrow; I didn't. She wants to go with her friends but my dad probably won't let her go without me. I'd be down to go but I don't know anyone going and I'm not tryna hang with my sister and her friends. So she wants me to lie to my pops and say I'll be with her the entire time and just chill in the city while waiting for the concert to end. I told her I'm not comfortable doing that and now she's pissed at me. Am I in the wrong here?

So my little sister won a pair of tickets to a concert in Central Park tomorrow; I didn't. She wants to go with her friends but my dad probably won't let her go without me. I'd be down to go but I don't know anyone going and I'm not tryna hang with my sister and her friends. So she wants me to lie to my pops and say I'll be with her the entire time and just chill in the city while waiting for the concert to end. I told her I'm not comfortable doing that and now she's pissed at me. Am I in the wrong here?
You don't wanna lie sounds like you're right to me. Maybe just try to talk your parents into letting her go with her friends.

Walked into a patient being rushed because they were having an AMI while I was on my way into the cafe

Hate how this hospital has the cafe right by the ED

My friends are mad at me cuz I didn't wanna go out.
It's fall now and I got school to focus on.
They got no chill

Having very slight pressure on different parts of my head. They come randomly.

Oh man, I'm too paranoid.

No you are not.

Back
Top Bottom