the thread about nothing...

Footlocker canada showing again how dumb they are

Bruh...worst case scenario.

Dropped the phone in the toilet.......pre flush. :smh:

Its too funny to even be upset.

Bruh...worst case scenario.

Dropped the phone in the toilet.......pre flush. :smh:

Its too funny to even be upset.
man there's been so many times my phone slipped and i managed to grab it right before it takes the plunge or i luck out and it bricks off the toilet seat

i know my day is coming

I remember I dropped my phone in a sink full of water and watched as it dropped to the bottom before grabbing it

Still works fine.

Everything works.......except the antenna. :smh:

I might just go off the grid for a minute. I dont want to buy a new phone.

It's 7pm now and they haven't called so I'm guessing they'll call me tomorrow about the results. I'm still a bit in shock.
I doubt that number was a lab error. I get leg cramps when I walk up a set of stairs, can't ride my bicycle anymore due to getting cramps after like 30 feet. It fits.
I'm hoping it's an error but I'm expecting bad news.

Last edited:
Guys so as you may know im in HR and today i had an employee come in who wanted to speak to me. I take him into my office and he said he wanted to qtuit. Mind you he started last week he said that he felt uncomfortable working at the school i placed him in cause when he went to get juice in the cafeteria last week a student hit him with the What are Those!?! and they began to laugh at him. As soon as he said this i had to take everything in me keep a straight face and not laugh out loud...It made me think of NT and i had to share with you guys! 

Guys so as you may know im in HR and today i had an employee come in who wanted to speak to me. I take him into my office and he said he wanted to qtuit. Mind you he started last week he said that he felt uncomfortable working at the school i placed him in cause when he went to get juice in the cafeteria last week a student hit him with the What are Those!?! and they began to laugh at him. As soon as he said this i had to take everything in me keep a straight face and not laugh out loud...It made me think of NT and i had to share with you guys! 
laugh.gif

What were those? Dare I ask..

:nerd:

I would get up look at them shoes and judge from there.

The kids were probably right you know

Dude is so soft :lol:

:rofl:

dude should of wore the gucci loafers. im going to go with he was wearing crocks, air monarchs or airwalks.

Lmao!!!
Damn they really hurt his feelings.
That made me feel better, I'm about to walk into a midterm I know absolutely NOTHING about. Gonna take this L and keep it pushing.
Soccer tonight

Dude is softer than some fresh baked cookies :lol:

You gotta hope for the best though Belgium Belgium ! I know it's easy to say but that's all you can do at this point brother.

My friends are arguing that if a girl doesn't seem to want to be alone with you is maybe because she is feeling you and knows what's going to happen and she's "scared" of it.

My friend rippin into him telling him if a girl is doing that, it's because she can't stand dude.

i'm just here enjoying their argument :lol:

Dude needs to up his lunch tray skills to be able to do this...

1314959217_spinning_tray_revenge.gif

Back
Top Bottom