the thread about nothing...

Damn bruh I'm never gonna be ready for this driving test :smh: my instructor told me to take some time away so I could get the recommended 45 hour driving experience, because the next time I came in for a lesson would be my tesy day and he knew I wasn't ready. Problem is, it's been maybe a month or 2 already since I was in the school and I don't feel like I'm even close to being able to take the test.. **** is so frustrating.

Might just have an uber drive me everywhere, driving's overrated anyway :rolleyes
take as much time as you need. you can always try again if you don't pass your first time. :smile:

you guys getting sloppy.

no shoe talk / no music talk.
will be waitting for my package :nerd:

jk. :lol:
:lol: like the epic BAN from last time?

What you get me? :nerd: :D
home baked chocolate chip cookies!

herro

I don't think  NFS can really teach you to drive 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
you're alive!  
laugh.gif

Why this dude Brian pumper in 24 hour fitness in compton with his fake jewelry on? :lol: Must be recruiting.

Lol this dude is always at the fox hills mall rocking the same damn outfit.
White T
Jeans
Air Force 1
And the jewelry
[emoji]128514[/emoji]

Damn bruh I'm never gonna be ready for this driving test :smh: my instructor told me to take some time away so I could get the recommended 45 hour driving experience, because the next time I came in for a lesson would be my tesy day and he knew I wasn't ready. Problem is, it's been maybe a month or 2 already since I was in the school and I don't feel like I'm even close to being able to take the test.. **** is so frustrating.

Might just have an uber drive me everywhere, driving's overrated anyway :rolleyes

Cop a PS2 and get a racing game and practice with this lol

Last edited:
Error 503 All backends failed or unhealthy

All backends failed or unhealthy

Guru Mediation:

Details: cache-sjc3126-SJC 1446632663 2768933682

Varnish cache server

Guru Mediation:

Varnish cache server
i keep getting that too

...also keep getting something about a static.scanscout.com certificate 

Guru Mediation:

Varnish cache server

yep got this this morning too

who knows

morning tan hope everyone has a good productive wednesday. We had a presentation at work yesterday on what to do if there is an active shooter on campus :smh:. Apparently you are supposed to "Run, Hide or Fight". We had to watch a case study on the Navy Yard killing that left 12 dead. It was depressing to say the least.

When you just got promoted, and then there's an opening for a position that's even better than your current promotion..... And the people within that position have recommended you. I'm conflicted.

When somebody brings pizza to class knowing you don't eat breakfast 
mean.gif

NT Bugging, said I had 54 pms and 20000 reps 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
When you just got promoted, and then there's an opening for a position that's even better than your current promotion..... And the people within that position have recommended you. I'm conflicted.

You take the next position.

Back
Top Bottom