the thread about nothing...

holly-burt-435.jpg

Comcast :smh:

http://www.wired.com/2016/01/xfinitys-security-system-flaws-open-homes-to-thieves/

They seriously are the worst company on planet earth. My bill went up yet again. Got on chat with them because my call wait time was 35mins. My chat wait was 15mins got on there to cancel my cable. They won't let me do that. So i said ok i will call. Waiting on hold....you are an authorized user but not the account holder. Only the account holder can cancel service.

So while i wasted 2 hours trying to cancel comcast i found out our alarm system is basically a POS through them as well.

Comcast :smh:

http://www.wired.com/2016/01/xfinitys-security-system-flaws-open-homes-to-thieves/

They seriously are the worst company on planet earth. My bill went up yet again. Got on chat with them because my call wait time was 35mins. My chat wait was 15mins got on there to cancel my cable. They won't let me do that. So i said ok i will call. Waiting on hold....you are an authorized user but not the account holder. Only the account holder can cancel service.

So while i wasted 2 hours trying to cancel comcast i found out our alarm system is basically a POS through them as well.

comcast and verizon are both thieves. my verizon bill went up too for no reason smh

Easiest to spot at night because you'll see the computer screen, or if you're ire behind them and you look at their rear window hard enough, you'll see the lights next to the middle brake light. I'm usually spot on when looking for under overs. :lol: I know immediately the Dodge Chargers look, but the F-150s are the toughest ones.
Yup Yup fishbowl chargers are commonly used because they look like a stuck car on the side until you up close and peep it :lol:. One of the cites I commute through they have 5 F-150 in their arsenal. 3 are fishbowl style lights on top and logo plastered everywhere and the remaining two stealthy af :smh: :smh: :smh:. Glad they haven't switched over to chally's and camaro's to use as undercover patrol cars in AL because my license would be revoked/suspended the number of times flying down the freeway. Be mindful going under/over overpasses because under covers love sitting at the beginning of the freeway entrance (going up or down) from the side and radar everything flying by. Or hiding behind the support columns under a bridge. But one of the smartest ones I've seen is the long stretches of high wall aligning the grassy median (on the outskirts between exits) normally where a stretch ends a cop can back up into that little area and slyly clock from behind the high wall :smh: :smh: :smh:. Man I done seen every trick in the book and then some :lol:
Nope nope nope you ain't seen it all playa check this out

I was with a friend going to another homies crib

Drive up to the stop sigh. And I see this car on the other side
White charger

Decals in a light ......light silver so you can't see it till you really get up in it

Almost look like it was ghost painted on the car :smh:

Work was insanely busy :x

Still have alot on my plate tomorrow but hopefully it will be better.

[emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]128178[/emoji]Googolplexianthaire[emoji]128178[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji]

Panda Express is Trash AF!!!!!!!!! Every time I ate there I go home and my neck locks up really bad with a migraine that starts at the back of my head and surges down my back. My chest cavity feels like it's being ripped open from the inside like those creature things from aliens vs predators and I have stupors that are hours. Something in their food is triggering my painful reactions :smh: :smh: :smh:

Panda Express is Trash AF!!!!!!!!! Every time I ate there I go home and my neck locks up really bad with a migraine that starts at the back of my head and surges down my back. My chest cavity feels like it's being ripped open from the inside like those creature things from aliens vs predators and I have stupors that are hours. Something in their food is triggering my painful reactions :smh: :smh: :smh:

Isn't it just a fancy hood Chinese spot? You can get your same chicken wings with fried rice. I never went cause this chick I used to talk was from Jersey and she would always go, and then I hated her and I that's how I found out about Panda Express, and since it was affiliated with her I automatically hated them.

Isn't it just a fancy hood Chinese spot? You can get your same chicken wings with fried rice. I never went cause this chick I used to talk was from Jersey and she would always go, and then I hated her and I that's how I found out about Panda Express, and since it was affiliated with her I automatically hated them.
Americanized Commercial Chinese hood spot out of California popping up all over the U.S. :smh: :smh: :smh: everything is so damn sugary like wtf???? Do they pour a 2 lb bag of sugar along with the orange chicken in the wok :smh:. The Beijing beef tastes like its susposed to be spicy but instead it's deathly sweet. The Fried Rice is the only item not greasy af on the menu.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom