the thread about nothing...

Morning Tan,

My girl asked me last night if i was going to be ready to be married by next fall. Like how is that a thing. If i knew i was going to be ready to be married by then I would probably just be married now. Why would you want to pressure some one into marrying you. And why is waiting a big deal when marriage is forever. Like aside from bringing life into this world its the biggest decision a human can make wouldn't you want to make sure that the person you are stuck with FOREVER is actually right for you? #femalelogic

It's all about

This doesn't even start to get into my beliefs that marriage as a religious backed institution is antiquated.

Marriage was important during medieval times to join families to create dynasties which i guess can be argued that is done on a smaller scale now a days. It was also important on a small scale to secure woman's financial future when men's dominated the work force. But neither of these situations is the case for the present. Divorce rates are through the roof and numbers show that half of men and women will sleep with some one other than their spouse during their marriage. Then to tack onto that is the commercialization of the ceremony itself. Big wedding and nice venue and big ring and "say yes to the dress" "bridezilla" all those other reality shows. The wedding industry makes a TON of money. But the tax breaks right? Nope not anymore the only people that it actually pays to get married are only those whose incomes are wildly unequal. Which plays back to why the tax code was written the way it was because women don't make any money and men are the bread winners. We know this isn't the case in this day and age. So why get married....because God ordained it.....rightttt....lets just have kids and live together and try to make it through everything while growing together and equally benefiting each others lives.

Last edited:
Morning Tan,

My girl asked me last night if i was going to be ready to be married by next fall. Like how is that a thing. If i knew i was going to be ready to be married by then I would probably just be married now. Why would you want to pressure some one into marrying you. And why is waiting a big deal when marriage is forever. Like aside from bringing life into this world its the biggest decision a human can make wouldn't you want to make sure that the person you are stuck with FOREVER is actually right for you? #femalelogic
Is this the same one that got wasted with your pops????? Yooooo :lol: :lol: :lol: she giving out deadlines now. FOREVER IS A LONG TIME

Morning Tan,

Is this the same one that got wasted with your pops????? Yooooo :lol: :lol: :lol: she giving out deadlines now. FOREVER IS A LONG TIME

yep :lol: i sadly like crazy....at least i know that about myself

Had a test drive a few minutes ago. Bought a 48k miles 2012 Chevy Cruze Eco (mpg on highways around 42+) for $10,900 (100% financed). Excited - haven't owned a car in 6 years since I was living abroad. Going to be less excited when I'm stuck in traffic everyday...

Sick of getting homework and the teacher doesn't wanna explain fully how to do it
indifferent.gif
can't wait to get out this bs.
Dude my AP Stat teacher will legit assign homework knowing she hasn't taught us the material yet.

We'll come into school the next day and she'll say, "I know the homework was impossible to do considering I haven't taught it... But I'm still going to check it anyway." 
sick.gif
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom