the thread about nothing...

browsing thru reddit and seen this

couldnt get .gif to work 

l46CgfCc6lmVopuNi.gif

9/11 was an inside job...

how you know b?

:nerd:

matter fact, nevermind.

don't need to be snatched up in da middle of da night.

Looks like someone summoned the Dragon over here

have you made you wish yet?

did this tornadoes just randomly appear or was there a forecast warning yesterday or something?

Last edited:

We're about to find out in a couple hours... I've got faith 
But do you post pics of da chesticles like a savage?
nerd.gif

And where in bijou did they find this beauty maya
embarassed.gif
mean.gif
Sorry...took longer than friday.. She ended Up taking my # from the employee information sheet on the low and texted me friday and apologized for it monday in person said she deleted my info... Then today....

She went into the bathroom  and sent me this at work and also told me her tongue goes down to her chin.. 

Mommy Boobs...  

SHE REALLY wants me to smash...  The devil is tempting me but im staying strong 

bishop delivered :wow: :nthat:

Haha.. No wolf tickets over here I fall thru on my word. Unfortunately I just can't bring myself to mashing her... As tempted as I would be, I can't F up this job. Umma just keep playing it like the innocent little office boy / acting shy with her. Can't mess this gig up cause I'd be set.

I'd destroy her tho [emoji]128520[/emoji]

Jamekdjkdjjjjd nothing yet... But I'll be 100.... She also came up my office today , I had my headphones on listening to Lebatard, she tapped my shoulder I turned around to see who it was and it was her and she took my left hand and put it on her Cat so I can see how Damp it was..... And then walked away..... I'm in a position where I just MIGHT have to smash this chick off GP... But I'm trying to be professional lmao

Jamekdjkdjjjjd nothing yet... But I'll be 100.... She also came up my office today , I had my headphones on listening to Lebatard, she tapped my shoulder I turned around to see who it was and it was her and she took my left hand and put it on her Cat so I can see how Damp it was..... And then walked away..... I'm in a position where I just MIGHT have to smash this chick off GP... But I'm trying to be professional lmao

why don't you just report her and she'll leave u alone n u can focus

I don't want to snitch on shorty. I'm just hoping that it'll be something that passes honestly. The temptation is there, but if I curve her multiple times she'll get the hint. I hope

I will forever have a crush on her like no other. From the moment I first saw her in FRIENDS as a teen.... *sigh* I'm getting old :rolleyes

But do you post pics of da chesticles like a savage? :nerd:

And where in bijou did they find this beauty maya :wow: :smh:

Sorry...took longer than friday.. She ended Up taking my # from the employee information sheet on the low and texted me friday and apologized for it monday in person said she deleted my info... Then today....

She went into the bathroom  and sent me this at work and also told me her tongue goes down to her chin.. 

Mommy Boobs...  

you gotta handle that bruh. do it for TAN.

But do you post pics of da chesticles like a savage?
nerd.gif

And where in bijou did they find this beauty maya
embarassed.gif
mean.gif

Mommy Boobs...  

you gotta handle that bruh. do it for TAN.
Damn, Bishop really DID deliver!!! 
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 The thirst is REAL if she is sending you pics like that... Glad to hear you didn't get killed or locked in the basement (yet) 
laugh.gif

I also am in serious need of more pics/vids, when they come... (notice I said when, not if) 
nthat.gif

I have no idea how you are able to get any work done at all. I wouldn't be able to get my mind off of that... I think I would be able to live with that problem, though 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom