the thread about nothing...

Hair on the arms. Pass.

here ya go, problem solved

Advancing to semi finals next week papis. Going to finals the same night if we win. Which we will [emoji]128527[/emoji]

NT fam, made the necessary upgrade from my mid 2010 Macbook Pro to the latest Macbook Pro Retina. 13 inches cause your boy doesn't need something with a big screen, financed option to build the credit up even higher. This thing is amazing! :hat

:smokin :smokin dat new laptop feel
:hat

NT fam, made the necessary upgrade from my mid 2010 Macbook Pro to the latest Macbook Pro Retina. 13 inches cause your boy doesn't need something with a big screen, financed option to build the credit up even higher. This thing is amazing! :hat
:hat  :hat
where you been b

Last edited:
Shouldve waited man. New Macbooks are out this fall. Heard one of the features is a touch id finger scanner instead of inputting the pw everytime you turn it on [emoji]128064[/emoji] rare rare

Shouldve waited man. New Macbooks are out this fall. Heard one of the features is a touch id finger scanner instead of inputting the pw everytime you turn it on [emoji]128064[/emoji] rare rare
Yeah, I thougt about waiting but I decided to just get it now since my old MacBook has some things I definitely need. I don't mess with the finger print scanners though, Feds be watching [emoji]128064[/emoji]

Yeah, I thougt about waiting but I decided to just get it now since my old MacBook has some things I definitely need. I don't mess with the finger print scanners though, Feds be watching [emoji]128064[/emoji]

feds be watching... your finger?

Finger id isnt as sekure as ya think...if ya phone/device is finger id locked, you must unlock said phone/device for law enforcement...they kant request a traditional password tho

/fun fakt

Last edited:
Finger id isnt as sekure as ya think...if ya phone/device is finger id locked, you must unlock said phone/device for law enforcement...they kant request a traditional password tho

/fun fakt

feds be watching... your finger?
I pass on the finger print unlock, never used it on my iPhone.

I need to stop drinking and smoking before work.....

Sike... Have a blessed day everyone, you deserve it from 1 God to another.

Got a shape up Sunday morning and I'm kinda regretting not just getting a full cut :lol

Last edited:
Need to find a good barber in Fairfax area...Nothing fancy, just someone who understand how I want my haircut.

Back
Top Bottom