the thread about nothing...

Morning tan.

Trying to get better at setting goals and achieving them. Life is a journey some times im too short sited.

Ate half a jar of peanut butter last night with a spoon and a glass of milk. I seriously have no self control :lol:

I bought traders joes pumpkin cookie butter.....lasted 2 days in my house i can't buy that stuff i will literally eat the whole jar in one sitting

Trading joe is eveel

Me & My Henny

Drinking Henny by the OZ
Got bottles by the case in my house like trophies
The bottleneck stays in my palm at any event
Got a budget for the Hen, never mind what I spent
Some like it Coke'd up, some drink it straight
Never drink & drive, I get a buzz and levitate
That means I light up when it's lit already
Keep the mamis in rotation like the weed, I hit already

first time skin fade.. opinions/roasts welcome ntfammo

The curl is strong my dude :wow:

all we need is @unsuited

:nerd: :nerd:

Morning tan.

Trying to get better at setting goals and achieving them. Life is a journey some times im too short sited.

Ate half a jar of peanut butter last night with a spoon and a glass of milk. I seriously have no self control :lol:

Achieving goals is rewarding as hell. Hope the peanut butter was at least crunchy :smokin

You know wat grinds my gears about mcdonalds

Those little *** milks.

I get hotcakes and sausage gravy biscuits and im sposed to wash it down wit that shot of milk.

Meatball is good but it's heavy, so don't do that unless you want the itis afterwards :lol:

Breaded chicken is my favorite :smokin

Meatball is good but it's heavy, so don't do that unless you want the itis afterwards
laugh.gif

Breaded chicken is my favorite
smokin.gif
laugh.gif
 Now I'm tempted to try the meatball. Idc about the itis...I sit in an office that's in the corner no one can see me lol

Back
Top Bottom