the thread about nothing...

"Still be playin' with the pots and pans, call me Quavo ratatouille"

C1dft2mWQAA9vGl.jpg

It takes a long prayer in my heart to not throw hands with my dad , was out the country for 3 weeks . left my car at my parents house , came back home today . my car wont start they claimed its a battery problem , called roadside assistance , came to give me a jump , horn works fine , Battery is fine , it may be more then battery. But before i left , i did service in my car . everything was working fine

Burn it and buy a new one.

Online shopping is a blessing and a curse. The amount of information/opinions out there on essentially every product is overwhelming. I'm just tryna cop a new motorcycle helmet. I wish the motorcycle store by me hadn't closed.

So there was a high speed chase going on yesterday around 10am, as this dude is passing outside my work he loses control and slams into a SCE pole, Knocks out all our power so we can't do **** and get sent home... this morning power is up but our internet is still down lol hoping we get sent home man

When you pay less than 50 dollars for health, vision and dental. Plus they match up to 8% of your contribution towards your 401k :pimp:

I was hoping to wake up to some fresh snow on the ground. Nothing.

Read the report only certain parts of the DMV had snow. 
laugh.gif

But hoping tomorrow chance of snow builds up into something to photograph my daughter in.

Said it was gonna be a 3 day storm in so cal.
Yeah, I read about that. Seems like CA is getting the rain it's been missing for the past couple years. 

Be careful out there...I heard there's a high chance of flooding through out CA.

Yeah, I read about that. Seems like CA is getting the rain it's been missing for the past couple years. 

Be careful out there...I heard there's a high chance of flooding through out CA.
yeah, the pouring rain and 40s-50s temperature is absolutely beautiful. i was so over the hot weather

Back
Top Bottom