the thread about nothing...

hqdefault.jpg

"I don't want to eat meat anymore."

Is what I said to myself as I eat Sweet Potatoes & rice.

Last edited:

You talking bout destroying boxes but a papi offering a mami a complementary jar of Nutella is a problem b? :rolleyes

:rofl:

To all my NT fathers protect your kids.... Don't trust anyone besides yourself and your instincts... If the mother seems to be on some BS take your kid.... Just posted a cautionary story. My 1 year old was murdered and it can happen to anyone.

http://niketalk.com/t/523723/official-nt-dad-thread-can-the-dads-get-love/4590#post_27364616

my condolences |I

I got a call from my parents last night that my grandma vomited blood and was rushed to the ER. After running tests, they discovered that she has stage four pancreatic cancer, with an estimate of 4-8 months to live.

I broke down in front of my wife and daughter because this was one of the calls I didn't want to experience moving away from them all. 

She cared for me as a baby, when my parents went to work. And continued to do so, when I came home from school everyday up to the 5th grade.

I learned how to understand Tagalog from her and she would always spoil me with an ice cream bar when the ice cream truck drove by.

I am so out of it today. Trying to keep myself occupied with work is tough. 

The movie trailers that released todayhave sort of helped...but I can't stop thinking about her.

Sorry for the rant...I know a lot of folks have bigger issues. But I just needed to get this out.

my condolences |I

Tired of seeing this Jmac dude.
Hire some fresh talent like ya boy already

sb sb really let himself go eh?

I get that that big Macs, chicken nuggets and apple pies taste good but take it easy next time b.

mcds :x

Been on Craigslist low balling people for a PS4

Really ain't trying to pay more than $150

I just saw a broken one on eBay with multiple bids currently at $120 so good luck. [emoji]128077[/emoji] :rofl:
Just bought a Pro & VR over the holidays. You can find them used or refurbished for the low $200 on eBay at the right times.

Man I'm exhausted but pushing through.

Working (2) jobs 7 days a week, 5 of the days I'm working both of them.. 8:30-5  then 6 to 1 am.

I just need me some head in a comfortable bed it could all be so simple

I just saw a broken one on eBay with multiple bids currently at $120 so good luck. [emoji]128077[/emoji] :rofl:
Just bought a Pro & VR over the holidays. You can find them used or refurbished for the low $200 on eBay at the right times.

Found a couple for $200... I'd settle at $175 but that's it.

I don't get how people get all political around this time of year but you don't see any of it the rest of the year. Kinda like when dudes front like they die-hard football fans around the Super Bowl but you'd never catch em watching a game during the regular season.

They can keep doing them though.

Back
Top Bottom