the thread about nothing...

This Dedication 4 is HORRIBLE lol
Also I hate buying something and then seeing something on that purchase that makes you wanna return it smh

Thanks now I wont bother checking it out. I figured it was going to be horrible anyway.

as much as people bash Tiny for her looks, but her and TI look legitimately happy together :pimp: and shes his ride or die

a 6/7 ride or die > a 9/10 useless dime

I know alot of the guys in this thread were concerned, said prayers and even donated. A few of you have seen the other thread already, but she wanted to say thank you to you guys

I know alot of the guys in this thread were concerned, said prayers and even donated. A few of you have seen the other thread already, but she wanted to say thank you to you guys

Way to go girl, you are truly an inspiration :smokin

I'm playing through Association mode on 2k12 with the T-Wolves, and the Blazers just offered me Lamarcus Aldridge and Jeff Foster for Brandon Roy and Martell Webster...............GUIDE ME NT!

I'm playing through Association mode on 2k12 with the T-Wolves, and the Blazers just offered me Lamarcus Aldridge and Jeff Foster for Brandon Roy and Martell Webster...............GUIDE ME NT!

do it

I already declined it :/

I didnt want to have to move Pekovic to the bench, and starting Love at center and Aldridge at PF didnt seem like a good idea to me

|I

do it

I already declined it :/

I didnt want to have to move Pekovic to the bench, and starting Love at center and Aldridge at PF didnt seem like a good idea to me

|I

Wouldn't be able to guard anyone

Had some coffee from the gas station earlier today.

Bubble guts for like the past 4 hours :x :x :x

POFn...

sending out messages to about 25-30 chicks tonight....

bored as hell...

I did that yesterday. Nobody worthwhile responded though.

I haven't really spit online since '08. I forgot how to do it I think >D

You have to know what to use it for imo. I utilize it more for random hookups/adding to the roster than actually trying to find a dope chick. All of the real bad ******* on there know it and the thirst buckets fill their inbox with hundreds of messages a day. There's no way anyone is competing with that volume.

Had some coffee from the gas station earlier today.
Bubble guts for like the past 4 hours :x :x :x

That's because they use tap water to make their coffee! I think?

Idk, wouldnt the heating of the water kill most of the germs anyways? Plus I dont get bubble guts when I drink tap water, but I usually get it when I drink cheap coffee......its weird

shouldve done it, Moved LA to the C and left Love at the PF

then flipped Pevoic (sp) for a SG

Back
Top Bottom