the thread about nothing...

Friend just ordered a **** ton of stuff from taobao, mechanic gear, some clothing and some house supplies. Big *** ******* box, he ordered some decent clothing and i asked him if they were real (he had some FOG, Acne, Palm Angels,  OW, Gucci etc etc) he ain't broke or **** and he is better paid than me for sure, and he went with the "what do you think?" and I was like "Man you a grown up just tell me " ... here I am 3 hours later, looking at the sealing wondering if that **** was all real or all lies

He should have told me damn 

Can someone post that Jay-Z emojii y'all be putting on here with the sunglasses making that face. Also the one of him diving.

I think he means this one, no?

height480

Bruh. NT made me a savage. ***** talking about my wife on twitter and within 10 mins, I found where he lives and where he hangs out.

What did he say tho?:nerd:
Also be careful who you run up on now a days man. [emoji]128563[/emoji][emoji]128299[/emoji]

I'm not doing a thing.

He just started going in after she posted a wedding picture.

Bruh. NT made me a savage. ***** talking about my wife on twitter and within 10 mins, I found where he lives and where he hangs out.

At least wait until you catch him lackin in the the streets, then ask him to repeat what he said. Money says he won't do it

Oh I know. When I asked him about it, he just threw some emojis then start talking about "Its just twitter."

Back
Top Bottom