the thread about nothing...

that chick is right

That is EXACTLY the weather today.

Light jacket

Last edited:
reveil.gif

Stock X is a nice platform to get shoes you want without the hassle but I put a bid in for a shoe about a month or more ago and I just got an email from PayPal saying "X amount of dollars left your account". WTF!?!?

Long story short I placed a bid for a shoe months ago and the buyer finally accepted my bid but I forgot all about the shoes. :smh:

BADMON‏Verified account @joeyBADASS  Apr 23

I hate the attention span of this new generation. 2 weeks and music is already old to y'all?

I understand what he is saying but like his album lacks the depth to have a long replay value...

Stock X is a nice platform to get shoes you want without the hassle but I put a bid in for a shoe about a month or more ago and I just got an email from PayPal saying "X amount of dollars left your account". WTF!?!?

Long story short I placed a bid for a shoe months ago and the buyer finally accepted my bid but I forgot all about the shoes. :smh:

happens to a lot of people. I set my bids on GOAT to 7 days so i don't forget

The pure money 4's dropping May 13th for anyone interested

Man I still have the 25th Anniversarys from 2010. I haven't worn them in a minute though. Been toying with the idea of selling some of my kicks but I don't feel like dealing with the hassle lol

Back
Top Bottom