the thread about nothing...

Originally Posted by cap1229

Should I apoligize to my sister first? We almost got into a physical altercation and I picked up a knife and she broke a glass to use and we were about to have it out in the family kitchen of my mother's house.
30t6p3b.gif
Im sorry it got to that point of weapons on deck but not sorry about not wanting to hear her hating on everybody and everything.
tired.gif

We probably wont talk till december after this one but i know we'll get over it.

...was she really hating or just speaking the truth?

Should I apoligize to my sister first? We almost got into a physical altercation and I picked up a knife and she broke a glass to use and we were about to have it out in the family kitchen of my mother's house.
30t6p3b.gif
Im sorry it got to that point of weapons on deck but not sorry about not wanting to hear her hating on everybody and everything.
tired.gif

We probably wont talk till december after this one but i know we'll get over it.

sdp5zd.jpg

Originally Posted by seasoned vet

30t6p3b.gif
tired.gif

only speaking the "truth" when it is convenient for her. We recently butted heads over politics, morals and her bigotry. My sister and her husband can be really negative people and sometimes you don't want to hear that venom esp. when it is based in pure hypocrisy. They shouldnt even be talking that way about people when their kids are around anyway.

I just really feel they were getting too comfortable talking that way in my presence and when I called them both on it they didn't like it and one thing lead to another. Make shift shanks and knives shouldn't have been pulled tho.

30t6p3b.gif
tired.gif

Sorry, but this is kinda funny. May I suggest therapy (real talk)?

Originally Posted by seasoned vet

30t6p3b.gif
tired.gif

only speaking the "truth" when it is convenient for her. We recently butted heads over politics, morals and her bigotry. My sister and her husband can be really negative people and sometimes you don't want to hear that venom esp. when it is based in pure hypocrisy. They shouldnt even be talking that way about people when their kids are around anyway.

I just really feel they were getting too comfortable talking that way in my presence and when I called them both on it they didn't like it and one thing lead to another. Make shift shanks and knives shouldn't have been pulled tho.
People never wanna admit to anything when you call them out on their BS, because they are "just stating their opinion". Trust me when I tell you I know exactly what you mean. You got fed up to the point you had to say something. That's still your fam at the end of the day though...let her know you never wanted it to get to that point but it had to be said. 

I smashed this random older woman last night, I barely know her. Went to her place, had some wine first, watched tv, then proceeded to smash. After I was done I hit the washroom first while she lay there. When I came out she went to the washroom, so I bolted. Put on my jeans, grabbed my wallet, keys, and I was out, didnt even say bye, or answer her texts on my way home. She tried scaring me saying my condom was expired (it actually wasn't), cuz she was so mad. 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by cord15

30t6p3b.gif
tired.gif

And anger management. Where you literally ready to stab/cut your own sister over her choice topic of conversation?

Originally Posted by Rocky437

I smashed this random older woman last night, I barely know her. Went to her place, had some wine first, watched tv, then proceeded to smash. After I was done I hit the washroom first while she lay there. When I came out she went to the washroom, so I bolted. Put on my jeans, grabbed my wallet, keys, and I was out, didnt even say bye, or answer her texts on my way home. She tried scaring me saying my condom was expired (it actually wasn't), cuz she was so mad. 
pimp.gif

My manYOLO

Originally Posted by Mo Matik

Originally Posted by cord15

30t6p3b.gif
tired.gif

And anger management. Where you literally ready to stab/cut your own sister over her choice topic of conversation?

im not against going because i dont like that it esclated the way it did :/ but im very clear about getting into my personal space and acting like you are going to hurt me and backing me into a corner. Its one of my things. She knew when she came over to me on some "lets go" steez it wasnt going to end nicely.

30t6p3b.gif
tired.gif

Few years ago me and my sister got into it heavy at a Lil Wayne concert of all places. Ended up calling her a garden tool, video girl and a bad mother. Me and my bro were visiting her in ATL at the time and she wouldn't let me back in her house and called the cops and told em I was trespassing so I couldn't even get my stuff
30t6p3b.gif
We didn't talk for almost 3 years...feels weird to even type that out. My sister has always made lifestyle choices I didn't agree with but that night I had to let it out. In hindsight, I kinda regret it. Family is one thing but siblings are another. I feel like its better to bite ones tongue and keep the relationship amicable than speak your mind and end up ruining a relationship with someone so connected to you. Just my 2 cents.

Originally Posted by Keif Sweat

Few years ago me and my sister got into it heavy at a Lil Wayne concert of all places. Ended up calling her a garden tool, video girl and a bad mother. Me and my bro were visiting her in ATL at the time and she wouldn't let me back in her house and called the cops and told em I was trespassing so I couldn't even get my stuff
30t6p3b.gif
We didn't talk for almost 3 years...feels weird to even type that out. My sister has always made lifestyle choices I didn't agree with but that night I had to let it out. In hindsight, I kinda regret it. Family is one thing but siblings are another. I feel like its better to bite ones tongue and keep the relationship amicable than speak your mind and end up ruining a relationship with someone so connected to you. Just my 2 cents.

supernatural_confused.gif

Swag, epic, hyped are so misused/overused. YOLO is just plain stupid, you know YODO (You Only Die Once too so watch it
laugh.gif
). I think people just say these just to have something to say to sound cool. They describe a feeling, but very vague in the same vein. Idk. I feel like an old man ranting about it and I'm not even old, I'm 30.

I think people that go back and forth on message boards are punks. Why argue? And in that same train of thought, it would be nice to track people down like at the end of Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back. Go to their house and kick their @!* for talking crap on the internet. I bet it would get real then lol. Unless it's caps house, she might stab me (ok ok, it's a bad joke. I hope you and your sister get it together, family is all we have in this life.)

Why does society seem dumber now more than ever? Especially since we are in the "age of information"? Things that make you go hmmmmmm

Originally Posted by beh235

Why does society seem dumber now more than ever? Especially since we are in the "age of information"? Things that make you go hmmmmmm
age of information has made people physically and mentally lazy.  the actual pursuit of knowlege adds as much as the information itself when it comes to ones level of intelligence.

I hooked with this chick last night and she left me huge hickies on my neck
indifferent.gif
30t6p3b.gif

what part of the game is that? I didn't even know girls still do that @+$@.

I'm at work wearing a hoody for the entire day.

feels batman.

I average about 4-5 fake laughs amongst my co-workers per day

2.5 real ones per day

Originally Posted by RaWeX05

I hate hickies with a passion. :<

Fambs, I haven't had one since like middle school
laugh.gif

I'm 25...at work...hiding my hickies
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom