the thread about nothing...

Yo so yesterday my girl and i ordered olive garden. I went to go pick it up and when i was on my way back i txted her, "package is received" to be funny and cute right...

Bros my phone legit froze for a good second, this was no coincidence, they watching everything we typing. Damn

Yo so yesterday my girl and i ordered olive garden. I went to go pick it up and when i was on my way back i txted her, "package is received" to be funny and cute right...

Bros my phone legit froze for a good second, this was no coincidence, they watching everything we typing. Damn

Stay Woke NT

0]

The way that chick smiles makes me think shes crazy and/or freaky
C. Crazy AND freaky. Final answer 
nthat.gif

What do u guys call soda where youre from..

Everyone calls it coke where im at
That's like calling all meat chicken
Agreed. Some people call all soft drinks "cokes" around here, and it makes no damb sense. I always call it pop, I only call Coca-cola "coke" (I don't even call Pepsi "coke") 
mean.gif

Last edited:
anyone ever try rc cola? Lol..u never see that at anyone's house ..it's a Dr Pepper/Snapple company

How yall calling any soda, "coke"? Thats so weird to me. You get a sprite or orange crush and you call it coke?

Just read about a 19-year old in CA winning $655,555 within a week through two lotto scratchers.

Must be nice 
frown.gif

coca cola came out of georgia which may help explain the southern "coke" nickname for all sodas

looks like it may have spread out from there

Last edited:
It's soda *kanye shrug*
Vacation in t-minus 5 days...leaving saturday to go to florida to see my mom who lives there (sarasota).

Can't wait to just not be working...and eating whatever i want and having 0 agenda

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom