the thread about nothing...

Originally Posted by GRideBounca11

^^thanks for reading my rants. Just needed to discuss matters with some ogs before i make a next move.

Im a natural optimist , but The way i see it, with how im feelin, i have to make a decision word to lebron. Its either
1) Cut off ties, cold turkey, like a bandaid just rip it off. Keep it on a cordial level every time i see her. Get on with my life .
2) Stick around, chill out, maintain a facade of friendship but beneath that is a yearning for more.

Formulating my situation and thoughts out have really helped me actually. Like a little therapy session.

Its obvious what the choice is NT. If i were reading my own post, my advice would be number 1. But taking your own advice proves to be one of my weakest strengths.

Were on spring break now, so ill be seeing her in about two weeks. My NT fam, please pray for me the power to resist those damn eyes, thighs, style, lips and smiles. Give me the power to fight simp temptations and the fortitude to go along the path i have chosen with no regrets. Just hope i chose right.

**srsly i apprciate any insight yall have given me. Looking objectively and replying with anonymous words help me more than you think.
The bolded part is too funny !
roll.gif

But good luck fam

Originally Posted by GRideBounca11

^^thanks for reading my rants. Just needed to discuss matters with some ogs before i make a next move.

Im a natural optimist , but The way i see it, with how im feelin, i have to make a decision word to lebron. Its either
1) Cut off ties, cold turkey, like a bandaid just rip it off. Keep it on a cordial level every time i see her. Get on with my life .
2) Stick around, chill out, maintain a facade of friendship but beneath that is a yearning for more.

Formulating my situation and thoughts out have really helped me actually. Like a little therapy session.

Its obvious what the choice is NT. If i were reading my own post, my advice would be number 1. But taking your own advice proves to be one of my weakest strengths.

Were on spring break now, so ill be seeing her in about two weeks. My NT fam, please pray for me the power to resist those damn eyes, thighs, style, lips and smiles. Give me the power to fight simp temptations and the fortitude to go along the path i have chosen with no regrets. Just hope i chose right.

**srsly i apprciate any insight yall have given me. Looking objectively and replying with anonymous words help me more than you think.

Bruh, what exactly is stopping you from becoming more to her than just friends?

pics for those who asked. just a pic a put together for when we first got him until ~2 months ago. a shiba inu. he's only 2
frown.gif
i don't wish this on anyone

I really feel like you only want her cause you see another dude made the move before you could when you friendzoned yourself. Mistake #1. I think if you move in now it could backfire so just wait it out...an opportunity will arise. They always do.

^^ appreciate it again yall.

Just to clarify, she had already been talkin to dude before i even met her. To me it feels like theyre already in a relationship, but she ALWAYS refers to him as "the guy im talking to". Why? Goddam females.

@Regal, ive always been an intuitive person. Prided myself on my ability to read body language. i guess ive always sensed that there was some other person who had her heart and mind, and that just faded me from my game. Typing this out, ive realized that although when we hangout we have fun and flowing conversations, enjoy eachothers company or what have you, thats where it ends. I guess i really did fall in love with spending those couple of hours with her ! What a fool I am lol. She barely hits me up on the text, and im alwys the one carrying the convo.

How blind ive been... I aint even gonna tell her how i feel man itd be a waste of gathered focus and mentally palming my nuts energy.

I promise yall i aint givin in . I shouldnt waste no energy on people who dont want me.

**love yall! This exactly what i needed.

have y'all ever purchased anything from your local weedhead/crackhead/alcoholic?

heres one, top this.

i was talking sports this afternoon to with this kid (17) and he brings up nba 2k12. i told him i wanted to get it but decided not to. he says he has it and its dope, w/e.

he comes back half hour later, eyes mad red, tells me he will give me his copy if i buy him a #1 large and 2 loose cigs. i tell him ok.

came out to $9
laugh.gif

Has anyone gone through a thorough background investigation for a job with law enforcement? I took my polygraph and passed it, just worried about my past drug use and $!@!. if so,

1. do they call ALL references?
2. What kind of drug use is disqualifying? And how long ago did it have to be?
3. what comes up in a thorough background?

I'm nervous as hell even though I was really honest with them, IDK if I meet their employment standards.

Originally Posted by denni5themenace

pics for those who asked. just a pic a put together for when we first got him until ~2 months ago. a shiba inu. he's only 2
frown.gif
This made me sad as hell. Part of the reason I don't want to own a pet. The pics made it too real. I'm sorry to hear that bro for real I am. 

Originally Posted by denni5themenace

frown.gif
frown.gif
 I pray everything goes okay for him fam, I'd be gut wrenched if anything happened to my 3 doggies 
frown.gif

e0lro7.jpg

15oursw.jpg

I always thought these were so dope watching this movie
pimp.gif

I need to hit the range soon

Originally Posted by cap1229

Originally Posted by OHyeah10

Originally Posted by Lou Baton

Hi

finally someone in here responds. How do you feel about me dropping out of school after my car accident?

I feel like you had to do what you had to do but make sure you go back to school.
im attempting to sign up for summer classes this week at a school close to my hometown. so i should be back on track, thanks dude

i feel like fapping but dont feel like doing it. wish i had someone to do it for me
frown.gif

The more i think about school the more I hate the college system
I have to work hard to go to college, work even harder while i'm there,

work even harder in a graduate school, just so I can make good money,

but at that point I've missed most of my twenties and I have massive debt

I hate human interaction, when i'm on the street walking my dog and I see people walking towards me I cringe

Do I say hi or no? do I go the opposite direction to avoid contact?

I feel like crap,I've got to drop this weight

My sister delivered her son tonight on her husbands birthday
smile.gif
been here at the hospital since about 6pm

Prisoner of my own thoughts
Suffocated by isolation
Watching and waiting
Wishing and praying
For something to penetrate
These walls of titanium

i'd simp hardbody for Skylar Diggins in real life. Like, I'd go to war for her. Coach Ivey too
devil.gif

Originally Posted by Retro23J

My sister delivered her son tonight on her husbands birthday
smile.gif
been here at the hospital since about 6pm

Congrats on the new addition to your family.

Back
Top Bottom