the thread about nothing...

Screen_Shot_2012-01-02_at_12.16.30_AM.png

Funny thing. Homeboy at the management office was talking about the girl he was slaying in the complex and while he was swiping to find the photo, i saw pictures of girls bitties and another with her lower half.

Dude froze and I just laughed.

does anyone else get just the most random "alerts"

I have still yet to understand it on the new NT. So yesterday i log on and i have 6 "alerts"
Today i had "124"

But like there are 4 new pages in the yeezy thread that i wanted to see...but i didn't have a single alert for that thread. Like what is the purpose of alerts (that little bubble at the top left with your avatar and the notification)

First world problems

So when you do obtain user names that people want, does it take time to sell? I know you mentioned that these arab princes pay good money, but how often do you make a sale?
It depends on the username. I'm a smaller fish so the vast majority of my sales don't pass the $500+ mark. Most of my sales are paid with Bitcoin (buyer goes first every time due to my rep) and with private individuals. Though I have dealt with companies before, a UK social media agency for example.
Some I have sold literally within the hour or just a couple hours while others stay for sale for several days or even weeks. Aside from paying my coder a fee to code me a private and excellent autoclaimer program, I don't really need to invest any money into acquiring usernames or selling them. So it's just profit, profit, profit. I have owned 2 different autoclaimer programs over the last few years and paid around $250-300 to the coder. In both cases I already made my money back on the same day of purchasing, though that was just lucky. For the first program, it claimed @Astr*n**t on IG (it's regular practice for us to partially or entirely censore social media usernames to prevent it from popping up on google searches for said username so there is less ban risk, as it is still in active use) on the same day I paid to received the program. For my second and current autoclaimer, it claimed @Vl*dimirP*tin literally within 30 minutes of receiving the program. I was still busy giving it test runs with my username list to make sure it doesn't strain my internet too much and works at an efficient speed. Then out of nowhere it autoclaimed that username. I know it got reset because I remember that username being on a very inactive account some time ago and added it to my list back then. Both username were also amongst IGs I sold within hours of putting them up for sale.

Remember that screenshot I posted is a strong outlier though. 1 character IGs are near impossible to get since lots of people, mainly wealthy Arabs, are constantly putting in work to jack those usernames from eachother. You only rarely see them on the market and the vast majority of them are owned by wealthy arabs or IG staff. They always go for at least $5000 no matter which 1 character it is, and the ones willing to put down that kind of money in Bitcoin are again mostly wealthy Arabs. No seller would accept Paypal for such a large transaction. Even I don't allow Paypal transactions for deals over $500 and will deny anyone I don't know well or doesn't have a good reputation on the market. If they have a shady reputation or very little reputation and they don't have Bitcoin, they can kick rocks and come back when they do.
While $25k minimum is outrageous even for a 1 character IG, I assume it's one of the rarest ones or one that already has a large amount of followers. Can't imagine why else it'd be so far above the "usual" prices for a 1 character, which generally tend to go for around $10k.

In reality, most IGs sell between $100-500. I'd say $200-250 is kind of the standard for a decent/good IG that isn't too long in length.
Here's an example of usernames/prices from a big time seller I know.
fa153c9350b92e612b13c8bf64de5317.png

And the general marketplace; I redacted some things that weren't censored properly.
95e29aa78d7b60552002a7512d4bf21f.png

It does take a lot of time and effort to not only acquire the knowledge of how to obtain usernames in various ways but also to know what has value and how to sell/buy. It was an American friend of mine I met through Xbox who introduced me to that market after I got sick with my chronic disease and we set up a joint business venture to obtain hundreds of Twitch.tv usernames through exploits. Admittedly not in a legal way, though I did make sure to only take accounts that had been inactive for numerous years. With Twitch being a billion dollar company and me also having a 0day exploit that technically allowed us to sign in on almost any company admin's account without requiring any password or other security information, one or two of their admins threatened jail a few times. But my partner and I struck "deals" with the company later on. What it comes down to is that we both gave information about the security flaws in Twitch's system that we had been exploiting. Technically at that point the company had already inadvertedly shut down most of those methods and we were mostly just selling off old stock by then.
Whatever my friend told them exactly is confidential and I can't really go into that but the deal I made with Twitch admin Hassan was pretty straightforward. I initiated the negotiation. This was the same guy who threatened me with jail, my online alias that is. I don't recall them ever using or implying they know any of my real information.
I provided what I could about security flaws in their system and vowed to stop stealing and selling accounts from their site. In exchange I was allowed back on Twitch on an account of my preference that I stole. No more getting banned every other day and from their point of view any (alleged) crime that may have been committed is forfeit. Looking back on it, if my former partner or I had real malicious intent we could have done serious damage with full administrative control on their site through the 0day exploit we discovered. I did sign in on an admin's account just to have a look at what you could hypothetically do with full administrative control but signed out after a quick look and never touched an admin account again.

I kept to my commitments of my deal with Twitch so I then moved on to exploit the popular chat app Kik. By then I had already learned much from Twitch. I partnered up with another friend I had gotten to know by that point and we figured out a key flaw in their system that allowed us to make thousands as nobody else had figured out the method until months later.
But eventually that got patched as well and that's when I started really getting into the IG market. So it does require quite a lot of time to learn and effort. It's a continual learning experience.
Kik and IG played a key role in my highest annual username sales in 2016, roughly €16000.
Unless some magic happens I'm definitely not reaching that amount in 2017.

Last edited:
Breakfast: 3 eggs fried (break the yolk once it hits the pan)..seasoned w/ salt/pepper ..with toasted Italian bread..tasty little sammich
this is my life every morning except italian bread i eat a fresh made tortilla.
3 eggs cooked the exact same way. :smokin

Belgium def uses a computer..I would never type that on my phone
No way I'm typing up all that on my phone :lol:
I am home a lot due to my chronic disease so on many occasions I'm posting with my laptop.

Back
Top Bottom