the thread about nothing...

Rich ppl are cheap when it comes to the oddest things.

This one guy I know has more cars than I do shows (and I own a lot of shoes) and he will complain if the food at the vending machine goes up 25 cents

I guess that's part of the reason they get rich. Frugality on 100.

I gotta add to the story though. Guys Bentley is TRASHED. He probably bought it OD used. It's missing 72% of the rear bumper and it was all dirtied up. He just fronting. He was dressed like a scrub though. Had on flip flops with ashy feet.

I struggle to understand irrational people that can't contextualize things. The men are from mars women are from venus thing is real.
Today:
Girlfriend: How are you
Me: Tired, not excited about all the meetings at work today, How are you
Girlfriend: Fine
Me: You sure? Something up?
Girlfriend: Nope
Me: Ok, love you
Girlfriend: Yep

Like something is obviously up....why....god why do we have to do this....tell me whats up....just speak words. Do not make me ask you 800 different ways or start guessing whats wrong or not respond and have you get mad that im not talking. I asked...speak woman!

FDB

I can grow an epic beard lol.
One week from this post I will show you the growth from clean shaven.

I expect pics

Thought homie was black :wow::lol:

The man been raving about balut for how long now

I was that dude that would walk in 5-10 min late just so the whole room and the teacher could see my new Solbiato outfit

Sit down no one wanna see Ur dubzeros

Sometimes I go to the bathroom at work, see the stall door closed. So I know someone is in there, but they can't see me.

So I'll rip a huge stinker out, and run out while shutting the lights off.

Sometimes I go to the bathroom at work, see the stall door closed. So I know someone is in there, but they can't see me.

So I'll rip a huge stinker out, and run out while shutting the lights off.
73722789.jpg

I'm gonna use my external mophie charger I bought a couple weeks ago when I take the train to the city this weekend

#fullycharged 24/7

The bedroom rave is mad. It sell off... it shell dung....

I swear I have more fun by myself than with other people some times.

Back
Top Bottom