the thread about nothing...

tumblr_mnfcqhx2jr1qahmf2o1_500.jpg

Saw that my barber is fully booked next weekend but sent a text and he said he’ll make room for me :pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp:

I have never been asked for help at a store when I need to buy something. It's always me tracking an employee down. They only help me when im just browsing

I will probably just have to order online for the bean bags. Stores apparently don't physically carry them. Been to target, Walmart, bobs discount furniture and even a children's furniture store

I did see this small couch that extended into a chaise lounge chair. Forms this cute L shape

Hmm. I was all in when I thought the whole thing was 700. Then they tell me that they're sold separately and together is 1300. Yikes

I will probably just have to order online for the bean bags. Stores apparently don't physically carry them. Been to target, Walmart, bobs discount furniture and even a children's furniture store

I did see this small couch that extended into a chaise lounge chair. Forms this cute L shape

Hmm. I was all in when I thought the whole thing was 700. Then they tell me that they're sold separately and together is 1300. Yikes
Lol why don't u call around

i attended a business ownership conference today. Makes me want to jump in right now and start / buy a business :lol:

There's a reason why stores don't sell bean bags

Jk... kinda

Back
Top Bottom