the thread about nothing...

I was searching for campus jobs and I saw a chick fil a job posting.
Going there tomorrow to put in an application.
"Chicken too tasty":lol:

Anyone work at chick fil a.
Pros/cons?

I'm a lead at Chick Fil A and been employed for about 2 1/2 years now. Which one were you trying to apply at?

Pros: Free food during break, After 2000 hours I believe they give you $1000 scholarship, Good environment, Sundays Off, Flexible Hours
Cons: Extremely stressful, depending on your manager raises are only about 20-25 cents, Extremely picky people, Working in the kitchen stinks

But it's a job...

I'm a lead at Chick Fil A and been employed for about 2 1/2 years now. Which one were you trying to apply at?

Pros: Free food during break, After 2000 hours I believe they give you $1000 scholarship, Good environment, Sundays Off, Flexible Hours
Cons: Extremely stressful, depending on your manager raises are only about 20-25 cents, Extremely picky people, Working in the kitchen stinks

But it's a job...

Since you been there 2 years, bruh tell me the lemonade recipe.

R.I.P (Stack Bundles)          Hold ya head Max B

stack verse hit to close to home 4 me

i really got a thing for chippy nonstop. the music is cool for ratchet white girl rap i guess, but the vids are definitely dope. so i'll just watch on mute, plus she got dem juggs and can twerk it :evil:

Last edited:
i really got a thing for chippy nonstop. the music is cool for ratchet white girl rap i guess, but the vids are definitely dope. so i'll just watch on mute, plus she got dem juggs and can twerk it
devil.gif
[if IE]><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="640" height="390" /><![endif][if IE]><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="640" height="390" /><![endif]

finally someone else feels this girl.  

i really got a thing for chippy nonstop. the music is cool for ratchet white girl rap i guess, but the vids are definitely dope. so i'll just watch on mute, plus she got dem juggs and can twerk it :evil:
finally someone else feels this girl.  

i been feelin shawty, the music not so much. the combo of the juggs, hard to pinpoint ethnicity, style, ratchetness, rapping (even tho i HATE female mcs) and around the way girl vibe is just too much for me. shes everything kreayshawn wants to be.

Last edited:
But it's a job...
The one that's operated by Justin Clark.

This sounds like a good job opportunity. I have zero paid employment history.

Do you think that that would be required to make $8 an hour?
laugh.gif

Also how do I go about getting a food handler card?

The job posting said that I needed one currently but can't I just get one after they hire me?

Which job in your opinion is the best to worst out of these options?

Kitchen staff
Food Prep
Breader

Last edited:
bruh.....that was damn near 10 years ago. sometimes you just gotta let things go.[if IE]><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="640" height="390" /><![endif]

los angeles negros is CRACK. thats my old man's music

i been feelin shawty, the music not so much. the combo of the juggs, hard to pinpoint ethnicity, style, ratchetness, rapping (even tho i HATE female mcs) and around the way girl vibe is just too much for me. shes everything kreayshawn wants to be.
Dubai born raised all over ..saw her swsx interview earlier...the titty game is strong with this one

trust me you'll find a million people there if you really want to.

just be careful. i did it once but never again. It was awesome but I'd like to be above the stupid nonsense / I'm not trying to make it a habit.

Back
Top Bottom