the thread about nothing...

full

To any dudes still in school. How is college these days? Have they evolved to where you can download your textbooks to your phone? That'd be awesome!
Apps that I used where you can read textbooks on your phone/iPad are Bookshelf and Pearson eText.

I just want my damn rain. It’s almost November where the hell is my rain?
Same. Imma be pissed if it was still hot and dry in December like last year :lol:

Korean BBQ for dinner
:nthat:
Can never go wrong. :smokin

Nike Outlet is clutch. Got a pair of gym shorts for $0.47
#Finesse

Why stay up to 3am to pre-order a $1000 phone. Especially sad when you're 50 and make your kid do it

If you still live with him and don't pay the bills he should be able to tell you to do whatever.

Found so many gems at the thrift store

I'm going to give it a try this weekend. Also going to try a couple Ross's. Some people in the Nike Tech Fleece thread said they've found some TF or TK from there

Best Buy increased my credit limit..I will now cop iPhone 8

I just pay the + tax on the phone and get the new iPhone

If you still live with him and don't pay the bills he should be able to tell you to do whatever.
im talking about my friend who pays bills and is in an abusive relationship with her family. so no I don't think it's cool

I'm going to give it a try this weekend. Also going to try a couple Ross's. Some people in the Nike Tech Fleece thread said they've found some TF or TK from there

I just pay the + tax on the phone and get the new iPhone
U gotta find good thrift shops..I'm not a fan of goodwill really..flea markets are amazing too..when u ask a price the seller says a price and then lowers it without asking like " it's 15 but I'll give it to u for 10" they haggle themselves lol

recently I've been finding PS3 games in perfect condition..I go nuts

im talking about my friend who pays bills and is in an abusive relationship with her family. so no I don't think it's cool

Sorry to hear that

U gotta find good thrift shops..I'm not a fan of goodwill really..flea markets are amazing too..when u ask a price the seller says a price and then lowers it without asking like " it's 15 but I'll give it to u for 10"

recently I've been finding PS3 games in perfect condition..I go nuts

I used to go to this dope *** flea market all the time when I was a kid in Texas. I moved to KC and their flea market is trash compared to the one I was used to going to.

I have a Salvation Army near by that a lot of old people go to. Not sure if that would help/hurt my chances of finding something good

Sorry to hear that

I used to go to this dope *** flea market all the time when I was a kid in Texas. I moved to KC and their flea market is trash compared to the one I was used to going to.

I have a Salvation Army near by that a lot of old people go to. Not sure if that would help/hurt my chances of finding something good
Google them in ur area..there may be some privately-owned ones that are well-organized with great items..thrift shops are great cuz u can splurge without feeling guilty

I need to upgrade because I think my phones' ancient iOS had something to do with me striking out on supreme..which cost me more money..it's almost 3 yrs old too

Back
Top Bottom