the thread about nothing...

When did everyone turn on COD? It’s been the popular game to hate the last few years. I understand it’s a bit repetitive, but so s every sports game.

WWII looks really good.

Reactions: Ube
When did everyone turn on COD? It’s been the popular game to hate the last few years. I understand it’s a bit repetitive, but so s every sports game.

WWII looks really good.
I disliked when they started using futuristic tech and rocket packs.

I only started playing again for the Remastered MW.

I see people talking about video games, honestly I aint been excited for anything all year. I purchased Madden and 2K off general principle. May buy Street Fighter and Tekken when they hit the sale rack.

My girl the other day was like if you want you can put all your video games on this shelf....i looked at my "collection" i have 3 games for my ps4...COD infinite warfare (came with the system) PES 2017 and PES 2018

Heard the latest cod has server issues but I dont know if its been fixed. Too bad I sold my xbox or else I couldve copped.

Used to be pretty nasty at it. Played tournaments for money :nerd:

IMG_20171127_124625249.jpg

I've never been good at COD. Just don't have the finger dexterity I guess
Reflexes separate the average players from the greats but if you know the map and where the enemies are coming from, anyone can be decent

The key is to not position yourself in places where you can get flanked (shot in the back)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom