the thread about nothing...

9hmp4.jpg

jk, hbd
lmao, and i turned 20 :smh:

2 seats in the 911 huh No limit on the black cardTold yall I was gonna go HAM, To the ocean was my backyardNo lies in my verses, Please pardon all the cursesSh*t gotta come some way, F**k, when you growing up worthless Middle finger to my old life, Special shout out to my old headIf it wasn’t for your advice, A ni**a would have been so deadI’m living life, Til these ****** kill meTurn this up, If these ni**as feel meI’m riding dirty, Trying to get filthyPabalo Picasso, Rothkos, RilkesGraduated to the MOMAAnd I did all of this, Without a diplomaGraduated from the cornerYall can play meFor a mother***in fool if you wanna,Street smart, And I’m book smartCould have been a chemist, Cause I cook smartOnly thing that can stop me is me, And I’mma stop when the hook startHold up - HOV

Have to have the OG shipp call and get them resent fee is like $10.99 or something once he gets it then he has to resend it to your new address....

My cousin just sent me some kicks from NY and I gave him the wrong zip code, its being held at the post office in the Chi and I need my ID to pick it up and I lost my wallet last weekend |I

So they told me those were my only two options, get an ID and go get it, or contact the OG shipper and have them get it sent back and pay the redelivery fee and then have it sent to ya new address 

Yeah i figured as much, idk how much faith i have in an ebay seller to do all that extra stuff

this might be a last resort **** move, but since you moved i am assuming that the old address isn't confirmed anymore. you can file a non-receipt claim and if the seller shipped to an unconfirmed address they no longer have seller protection and you win.

Where did that phone wallpaper thread go?

I wanted the “One day if I do go to heaven...I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.” picture but didn't save it. Anyone got it?

yeah i need a link to that it had some good wallpapers

Back
Top Bottom