the thread about nothing...

Punked out of getting the # today, i'll get this other chick joint tomorrow. If I punk out again I'ma slap myself in the face :\

Has anyone have any experience with their phone getting wet...does the rice bag trick really work?

winter is coming along, and for some reason all those lovey dubie cake season, feelings i dont got em. I feel like going ham stronger than you would in summer,
cuz its cake season.

There's a lot of stuff going on in here. lmao

This is why TAN is a great thread. It's like NT's chatroom. You can come in here, post anything you want and it either gets overlooked humbly or creates a whole new topic. And any NTr that has a thread worthy thought does exactly that. But it's dudes like me who just wanna kill time by expressing random thoughts who need TAN.

Keep TAN alive.

The Asian international students at my school :x

All pushin' R8s, modded M3s, Maseratis, ISFs, Benzes.

Mind you they're like a year or two older than me.

While I'm stuck with no car :smh:

sheesh
*looks at metrocard* |I

I'm about dat metro life

Last edited:
The funny thing is those are probably the same cats that used to complain about how the music forum is nothing but rap but never contributed in any of the threads about different genres.

Has anyone have any experience with their phone getting wet...does the rice bag trick really work?
Yup. I had to do it twice and both times its worked for me. It took like a week of leaving it in rice though.

Time for #TeamThreadAboutNothing sigs?
nerd.gif

some people ask the dumbest questions. I was standing by the the elevator and this guy asks me "does this elevator go down?' :lol:

Yup. I had to do it twice and both times its worked for me. It took like a week of leaving it in rice though.

Time for #TeamThreadAboutNothing sigs?:nerd:

So I should leave it in for a week? I was thinking until to leave it in until the weekend at the latest...

I already missed an important email because I didnt have my phone :smh:

Last edited:

My uncle swam with his flip phone and then took the battery out and let it sit in the sun..he did the same thing couple days later and did the sun thing, worked fine when it dried.

Time for #TeamThreadAboutNothing sigs?
nerd.gif
So I should leave it in for a week? I was thinking until to leave it in until the weekend at the latest...

I already missed an important email because I didnt have my phone
mean.gif
What I did was pull it out at the end of every day and see if it was working, for like 10 minutes max then bury it back in the rice. You might get lucky, and itll be fixed by then but I didnt. You're walking around phoneless? No one could look you out?

Time for #TeamThreadAboutNothing sigs?:nerd:

I already missed an important email because I didnt have my phone :smh:
What I did was pull it out at the end of every day and see if it was working, for like 10 minutes max then bury it back in the rice. You might get lucky, and itll be fixed by then but I didnt. You're walking around phoneless? No one could look you out?

Naw, my mom will let me hold her little phone plus I have my ipod touch...Im just used to having my phone and checking emails and stuff

Back
Top Bottom