the thread about nothing...

26224054_385109311915814_1045717793753792512_n.jpg

How hard do you hit in tackle football? I’m talking about just playing with your boys at a park/field. No protection or anything.

Thinking about the times I used to play and how some people would be trying to lay the hit stick on dudes coming across the middle. **** was a defenseless receiver penalty half the time. Got me thinking: is there a degree of courtesy that should be considered when playing? Because in my opinion, there’s no reason you have to be out here trying to murder dudes in meaningless football. The whole reason I stopped playing was because dude killed me after a dropped ball and I wound up bouncing my head off the ground. Thought I had a concussion.

I’m fine taking a hit, but it’s the wind up with intent to kill that irks me.
Nah, when I played tackle with the boys we didn't hit stick folks. We actually stopped playing because someone snapped their shin from tripping over someone during a play.

So now, whenever we do play. We just play a little more aggressive form of flag football.

The last time I played tackle football, I went across the middle and was lit up by my friend. Had a concussion and a separated my shoulder.

Back
Top Bottom