the thread about nothing...

I agree with Ninja on one thing and it's that when you make a post here not as many people see it but I mean really... who cares.

THREAD ABOUT NOTHING :pimp:

Has anybody ever scrolled over the rep ribbons? Depending on how many, there's just random sentences that made me chuckle. "______ is moving up the community", "______ is starting to get noticed"
laugh.gif
Just some little things
I'm moving up like the Jefferson's, and you're getting more distinguished. I wanna be more distinguished
frown.gif
roll.gif
SillyPutty is headed for Greatness

lulz are consolifated and deflated because people aint tryin to go back 100 pages for anything that they dont already know about

And this is what its all about. TAN is too hard to keep up with for some, but what they don't realize is that the same rules don't apply for TAN. Theres not timely filing for post in TAN. If you want to speak on something that happened 20 pages ago, speak on it, or maybe even make a thread on it*ahem*.

this the thread about nothing. y'all turning it into something. lemme know when the beef been chewed

better stop going at peoples throats before this does get the lock. let people have their opinion. some people legit grew up on this site and are just trying to keep it the same. this thread is not gonna change unless meth changes it.

Graduated from college this past Wednesday :pimp:
Got a few job offers at graduation, interviews lined up for next week :wow: :pimp:
Spend all of thursday night/this morning in the hospital :smh: |I

How could a week so good end so painful?

I agree with Ninja on one thing and it's that when you make a post here not as many people see it but I mean really... who cares.

THREAD ABOUT NOTHING
pimp.gif
i CARE because it affects da entire NT community.

what ya gonna do if NT shuts down tomorrow..da entire site...i wouldn't even b on da net like that to be honest, i'd be like DMX discovering google.

facebook is bleh, twitter is bleh cuz there's no community feelings, NT is da only place thats been dope for a decade plus...and this thread is destroying

da best sections on NT.

THREAD ABOUT NOTHING
pimp.gif

what ya gonna do if NT shuts down tomorrow..da entire site...i wouldn't even b on da net like that to be honest, i'd be like DMX discovering google.

facebook is bleh, twitter is bleh cuz there's no community feelings, NT is da only place thats been dope for a decade plus...and this thread is destroying

da best sections on NT.
Well if this section is detroying General than why dont you stop complaining in here and make yourself useful and go make a INteresting thread topic, cause now your just starting to say the same **** over and over again.

like i feel were your comming from 100% ninja but damn who cares it shouldnt be that serious AT ALL

Last edited:
GENTLEMEN. This is where we stop entertaining Mr. Hood and his antics. We do not want our beloved thread locked and there's no valid reason for it to be so lettuce leave it alone and continue on about our nothingness...

:smokin

Last edited:
Timeout, did Ninja just really say General is falling off because the JB forums are moving faster than it?

Isn't this NIKETALK? A forum about SHOES? aren't the shoes supposed to be the main focus here? Is that not why we are here?

If anything the general forums moving faster than the JB/Nike/Retro forums is a problem.

What kinda ****?

But just like other have said, trolls gon' troll.

THREAD ABOUT NOTHING
pimp.gif

da best sections on NT.
Well if this section is detroying General than why dont you stop complaining in here and make yourself useful and go make a INteresting thread topic
as cool as i am, im ONLY one person...da strength of NT is da power of its community all posting and SHARING via creating threads

look at da damage this thread is causing:

Originally Posted by LEFTCOASTIN  

didn't see a thread. was going to post this in the thread about nothing but...
[h1]real life prison break vol. 100+ mexican cartel members escape[/h1]
son was seriously considering NOT making a thread of this because of this cancer clutter of jargon ya got going on here....
mean.gif

Timeout, did Ninja just really say General is falling off because the JB forums are moving faster than it?

Isn't this NIKETALK? A forum about SHOES? aren't the shoes supposed to be the main focus here? Is that not why we are here?

If anything the general forums moving faster than the JB/Nike/Retro forums is a problem.

What kinda ****?

But just like other have said, trolls gon' troll.
anyone who KNOWS why Niketalk is a premier site and earned they

bones around here is because da common consensus is "i came for da shoes, i stayed for da general forum"

general has ALWAYS been da fastest section here....how can a SECTION about any and everything be out performed by a section that talks about

ONE SNEAKER LINE...cuz god knows no one is talkin about team jordans, or jumpmans like that.

fam plz just stop .... plz

the horse your beating has been dead for most of the day & is staring to stink....

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom