the thread about nothing...

Lol

Yeah, can't go wrong.
vztc6Bw.gif

Whenever I feel like I'm slacking or getting soft, I put this together to remind me that there's no half stepping.
Screenshot_20180127-151105.jpg

Honorable mention goes out to James Evans & uncle Phil, but the cats in this pic did stuff that could be considered a felony to get cats in line.

Legit might get this printed out to a poster.

Whenever I feel like I'm slacking or getting soft, I put this together to remind me that there's no half stepping.
Screenshot_20180127-151105.jpg

Honorable mention goes out to James Evans & uncle Phil, but the cats in this pic did stuff that could be considered a felony to get cats in line.

Legit might get this printed out to a poster.
Coach K was under Bobby Knight

Jordan brand is bugging. $190 for the majority of retros coming out this year. I stop buying retros but cmon. The finesse is so strong, when buying Jordan retros.

Son! :wow:

I haven’t watched football at all this year cuz I’ve been working sundays but how do you explain this???

Dude u been sleeping, nba, mlb etc is been riggerd for a long time.. Illumanti controlled to be exact.

If you been following the nba all star lineup a lot of people are pissed that some star players like Chris Paul and others didn’t get any consideration to play in the all star game.

Last edited:
Are yall serious? Lmao

You sleeping bro. You really think the cavs should have lost the 2016-2017 champion game. Playoffs season they were plowing thier way into the finals and lose to golden state by a sweep. Than kyrie Irving leaves for Celtics, talking about some ish about his bad health/injuries but he’s mvp playing right now. Thier puppets in the all high level sports.just like thier is in White House

You sleeping bro. You really think the cavs should have lost the 2016-2017 champion game. Playoffs season they were plowing thier way into the finals and lose to golden state by a sweep. Than kyrie Irving leaves for Celtics, talking about some ish about his bad health/injuries but he’s mvp playing right now. Thier puppets in the all high level sports.just like thier is in White House
So out of ALL the years that professional sports have been around, why hasn't ONE retired player come out and say "It's rigged."? You think they sign some sort of contract saying they can never be allowed to say it's rigged?

There are refs that admit rigging games like Kings vs Lakers with Tim Donaghy, but the players don't rig anything.

So out of ALL the years that professional sports have been around, why hasn't ONE retired player come out and say "It's rigged."? You think they sign some sort of contract saying they can never be allowed to say it's rigged?

There are refs that admit rigging games like Kings vs Lakers with Tim Donaghy, but the players don't rig anything.

Honestly idk, I’m not a sports fanatic but when hear about yankee private club house their some ish your not to suppose let the public or media hear about backyard shinnangans.

Maybe some unwritten contract where high profile athletes u cant speak no evil, see no evil and hear no evil.

Just keep it on the hush hush and get that money pocketd in your bank account for flopping on a play or making a bad call that gets overruled.

Back
Top Bottom