the thread about nothing...

146935B6-E9FB-4077-A146-D5E3EB7779C3.png
Can anyone help me find the name of these shorts? They’re older but the most comfy Shorts ever?

One downside to messing with white girls is you have to sit through these corny shows and movies that are not funny but white people find them funny :lol: :smh:

Portlandia

image.jpeg

I've heard of the show, had to google it though, didn't know the cast. No black actors or actresses. I feel sorry for your situation. Look at the brightside at least your not Canadian.

Tyler perry movies have always been terrible. When Arron mcgruder went him sideways in the boondocks I was so happy.

Alexei Kovalev

Used to play for the Canadiens. He was good. Definitely multi millionaire with the salary he was getting

True. But seeing some tip and some not got me thinking. I have never tipped in a vip lounge. Welp

Word i remember him

being from ny and driving down to nc to visit my brother i saw mad billboards of bojangles. thought that **** was a strip club at first.

:lol: :lol:

Man that ish is crack tho.

Yo the boro has a strip club car wash lol. I was like wtf first time i seen it

Heard Ye performed with Cudi at the 747 event

i watched a bit of it through the live stream, but im not sure about that, missed out on the N.E.R.D performance. went to sleep.

man i wished i was there, i had tickets to go but had to stay for work. i willing to buy a plane ticket and a 2 night stay at a hotel for the nba all-star events i would have gotten some kicks instead of relying on online shopping as well.

next time im gonna plan my nba all-star vcay. North carolina 2019, i got know someone there too.

Just realized I barely do foreplay
Only on special occasions
Like birthdays
And anniversaries
Ain’t tasted her juices
Or licked her butt since last August :smh:
I’m a surprise her tonight :evil:

Back
Top Bottom