the thread about nothing...

Have neverliked any lebrons besides the 2s but the new ones go stupid. They basic as hell to but I fix with em. Olive 9s did the all black custom that was poppin back in the day. Recopped them again a few years ago. 9s were my first js in 95.

UBs are worth it if you can get them on sale. Ive said it a ton and will continue to say it. From a walking around...regular comfort shoe... UB is barely more comfortable then the Nike Roshe. I have 3 pairs of roshe's i still wear and think they are spongier then my UB. For chilling purposes i prefer them over my UBs.

i got some roshes, but not the regular GR, ones. roshe's aren't meant for running too. hell no you knees will hate you for it. i'll def consider UB, but i'll need a pair for running though, and another lifestyle for chilling. roshe do bottom out fast though!

i got some roshes, but not the regular GR, ones. roshe's aren't meant for running too. hell no you knees will hate you for it. i'll def consider UB, but i'll need a pair for running though, and another lifestyle for chilling. roshe do bottom out fast though!
yeah don't run in roshes, ankle twisting for days in those things

But as far as running shoes i run max 5 miles when i do run and still use my flyknit racers. Love them. Heard good things about the vaporfly too

yeah don't run in roshes, ankle twisting for days in those things

But as far as running shoes i run max 5 miles when i do run and still use my flyknit racers. Love them. Heard good things about the vaporfly too

i want some vaporfly but man if only im committed running as sport/competitively again, i don't got it like i used to. buying them would be just a waste of money.

i laugh quietly laugh at people who wear roshes as a trainer or racer.

I use Pegasus with a gel insert and it's great.
Also have a pair of Asics nimbus.

I run everyday.

940675-klekt-nike-presto-deep-orange-size-m-2001year-normal.jpg

blogger-image-1531796031.jpg

IMG_0673_zpshhzzi0st.jpg

picture-1017.png

Nike needs to stop p**sy footing around a retro these presto faze, i log in so many miles in my blue that year sophmore/junior year in high school. These shoes were the cause of my knee my painful knee injuries but brought me home a lot medals when i got better. will still buy them because they were so easy slip in and out of.

I still have calypsos and those olive slime green joints of the very first roshe.

Mite break em out for summer.

Theyre great for traveling

p_9081471_68125211_4772756.jpg

I had these and they were comfortable af. Sucks that they don't make them anymore because I'd get another pair

been feeling some type of way recently when it comes to music. I feel like i hate it all. I need some good new rap music. I hate new rap. Always some solid indie rock out but when i want rap music i feel like im constantly just waiting on the same old/underground rappers.

Prime 2 can't come soon enough. Nipsey type has been bridging the gap

been feeling some type of way recently when it comes to music. I feel like i hate it all. I need some good new rap music. I hate new rap. Always some solid indie rock out but when i want rap music i feel like im constantly just waiting on the same old/underground rappers.

Prime 2 can't come soon enough. Nipsey type has been bridging the gap
I'm not ****ting on the youth and I will actively go out and look for new guys who might not get pushed by the machine, but I cant rock with anyone under 26 for some reason. Their music just aint hitting me the same for whatever reason. I stopped messing with mainstream heavily a long time ago

sachee_santana_27877820_199822090602162_4918041220992729088_n.jpg

now i gotta go see this movie cats wild'in :rofl::rofl::rofl:
i was just waiting for the hype to die down.
First time I seen that pic was when my homie showed it to me senior year. Had both me and him rollin.

Happy belated to the mans Rob and Grizz.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom