the thread about nothing...

DVTpa5fUMAAAQ9o.jpg

driving while impaired(not bad, will not let her drive whip though)

DVJj97KV4AADQm-.jpg

1st degree murder(you wouldn't think with her look all smiley face she killed someone, yikes)

DU40zW1U0AA7h-G.jpg

accidentally biting off husbands penis(Don't feed this chick hot dogs)

DUrTn43UMAAOCy8.jpg

possession of controlled dangerous substances with intent to sell
(Pawn stars, she can still get it)

These "conscious" people claim that the slave trade never happened, or that the slave trade was reversed and the slaves actually came from the Americas and dispersed to africa

where are you reading this from or getting this information from, im interested.

human beings are generally nomadic, but if these "conscious" people claim that i'll like to see some evidence that support their statement/argument.

IHOP > Denny's
i was let down by ihop a weeks few ago. Their burgers are usually good and i finish it one sitting. So disappointed with the ihop in texas, took the burger home and ate it later. Plus the service was crappiest service i ever got. i tip when i go to restaurants it's a sin if i don't.but man that server irked so i stiffed him on the tip. homie gave had no fork/knives ready or anything for me to mix my coffee with, he just dropped the pancakes and coffee and expected to eat it with my hands.

I wish my writing was stronger. I would have loved to have a job as a sports blogger or just a blogger, in general.

I wanted to write fiction books as a kid I read a lot and it's helped my literacy skills. Kinda wish I could be an author though

Can you Union cats blow trees, seriously question because I hear different things. I haven't blown trees in almost 20 years and there's all kinds of new **** out there I want to try

90% of the people I work with blow tree, even the 50-60 year old people you would never suspect. The only way we have take a UA is if we **** something up pretty bad or get hurt

Back
Top Bottom